20

Bucky walked back into his bedroom from the kitchen. He had the house to himself. There was no need to lock his bedroom door, he could do whatever he pleased.

A smirk tugged at his lips as he closed the bedroom door behind him, finding T'Challa sprawled out over his bed, mirroring his lips. At the small motion of T'Challas finger to come closer, Bucky's head buzzes at the thoughts that wash over him and walked over.

"T'Challa-" is all Bucky can muster out before he's grabbed by the back of his neck and is pulled down, their mouths fitting together, and a tongue is pressing to the seam of his lips.

Bucky gives back the kiss just as good, his initial 'oomph' of surprise fading into a drawn out moan as he slides his tongue against T'Challas.

The kiss is hot and desperate, hands roaming the others body until Bucky's shorts are shred from his hips and four hands tug off T'Challas shirt eagerly.

T'Challa pressed another hard kiss to Bucky's mouth before flipping them on the bed and draping his muscular body over Bucky's. "Oh my god-" the smaller moans, rocking his pelvis upward to align their clothed erections.

T'Challa groaned, grinding his hips down on Bucky and smirking at the small whimper that falls from his kiss swollen lips. "You like that, hm Buck?" He questioned huskily, grinding down harder.

Bucky mewled, nodding his head. "Y-yes.." he breathed. A small moan falls from his lips as T'Challa dropped his head and started to kiss down Bucky's jaw, swirling his tongue over his collarbone to his shoulder. He then moves lower, tracing a path down the boys chest chest, sucking hard on his nipple, continuing down ever lower until he reaches Bucky's navel and cautiously swirling his tongue inside.

Bucky moaned, threading his hand through T'Challas curls as his body started to quiver. T'Challa smirked against his skin and moved lower, pressing his full lips to one hipbone, then the other. Knowing Bucky wanted more, he chuckled lowly and brings his face back up to the boys lips.

Bucky whines in annoyance, earning a small tug of his hair and a forceful kiss to his lips. T'Challa easily slips his tongue into the boys mouth, sliding them together as he grinded their hips together. The boy broke the kiss with a gasp, feeling the other nose his way down Bucky's neck once more, sucking hard at the junction of his shoulder, and Bucky couldn't help but let out another whine, his fingers gripping hard against T'Challas biceps, back, anything in reach.

"Touch me, please, T'Challa, just- ohhh." Bucky arches his back, his hips rolling instinctively to press himself further into T'Challas hand where it is curled around his cock, noticing his boxers were tugged down his hips.

T'Challa wastes no time in stroking him hard and fast, swiping his thumb over the head before tracing the underside of it lightly with his nail. Bucky whimpered, throwing his head back harshly against the bed as he was driven closer and closer to the edge.

Noticing how surprisingly close Bucky was, T'Challa quickened his pace and smirking at the grateful mewl that leaves the others lips.

With his other hand, T'Challa reaches down, kneading the rounded globe of Bucky's ass and sucked hard at a pulse point. That simple action drives Bucky over the edge. His vision goes white around the edges as he shoots his release between their bodies, not caring that he was whispering T'Challas name over and over and over again.

In the mist of his mewls and whimpers, Bucky's phone goes off from his bedside table and both teens freeze. His eyes shoot open and T'Challa removes his hand from Bucky's lower region, grabbing the phone for him and scrunching his eyebrows up at the name.

"Who the fuck is Steve?" He questions, declining the call and handing the phone over to Bucky before climbing off of him.