8

It had been a few weeks since the gunshot incident, and whoever it was that trespassed had not come back. The wild stallion was also still there, not having made any progress other than only trusting Bucky, who was definitely not allowed to go anywhere near it, much to his protest and distaste.

He was sitting in science class, grimacing at the pictures being projected at the front of the room of the effects of flesh eating bacteria, and shuddered. Bucky made a note in the back of his mind to remember to put antiseptic on his wounds later that night.

The images were petrifying. The poor people's skin were a dark shade of purple, large and small holes dig into the skin and showing off the bone.

Bucky had to look away at that one, feeling suddenly sick to his stomach. He hated looking at pictures like these.

Natasha and Clint looked over at him with the same horrified looks, covering the side of their faces with their hands to zone out from the pictures on the wall.

"This is disgusting." Natasha mouthed with a shudder, the two males nodding in agreement.

"Why do we even have to look at this sort of stuff?" Bucky mouthed back, "it's make me feel sick."

"Same."

"James, Natasha, Clint." Their teacher suddenly growled, "would you like to share whatever you're talking about with the class?"

"No, Miss." Clint responded for them, bowing his head.

"Okay, now eyes back on the board please. I'm about to write down some notes that you will need to copy into your books."

Once their teacher had turned her back to the class, Natasha looked back over at them and mouthed. "Sorry, That was my fault."

"Nah, it's fine."

Bucky looked away and back down at his open book, jotting down the notes the teacher had scribbled on the board with his bottom lip between his teeth.

He couldn't wait to get home and see the foal that was now full on running around a paddock with its mother. Bucky continued to write notes, trying to ignore the start throbbing that began in his arm before bending down to his bag and pulling out some Panadol.

"Is it hurting again?" Natasha asked, looking at the tray of tablets in her friends hand.

"Yeah. But I'll be fine." Bucky responded, chucking the two tablets into his mouth before gulping it down with his bottle of water, causing the teacher to look in his direction.

"Class I would like to remind you that this is a science lab and water bottles are not permitted!" The teacher spoke in a stern voice turning back to the board and writing down more notes.

"I don't give a shit dumb bitch" Bucky mumbled angrily under his breath, taking another sip of his water.

"Excuse me James Stark?! Would you repeat that for the class please!" The teacher angrily said glaring at him.

"I said I'm just trying to stay hydrated. Do you want me to get heatstroke miss?" Bucky sassed back at her.

"Outside now!"

Bucky abruptly stood up from his seat, sassily flinging his hair over his shoulder before sauntering out of the class, shaking his hips.

Natasha and Clint were laughing from their seats, hands cupped over their mouths in attempt to calm themselves down. They looked over at the door to see Bucky on his tiptoes, pulling the finger at the teachers back and poking out his tongue like a 3 year old.

Seeming as the teacher could not see what he was doing, Bucky hunched over and walked up to the classrooms windows, nose up as he fake growled at random students in the class  who where trying to keep their cool and not laugh and end up getting kicked out as well.