16

"Y-you- He What!?" Bucky exploded, anger bubbling in the pit of his stomach. "Are you sure it was him?"

"Y-Yeah.." Natasha whispered, sniffling softly. "I'm su-sure.."

"What the actual fuck! Why is it that every fucking guy you meet cheats on you? I swear to god I'm going to kill him-

"Buck.. calm down. I'm not.. I'm not mad.."

"What- you aren't?" Bucky questioned. "Why not!? He's cheating on you and your not mad!?"

Natasha sighed. "No.. I.. I got to thinking about what you said and... I do think I rushed into the relationship and forced myself to be with Clint and uh.. the feelings for Bruce.. they've resurfaced.."

"Oh-" Bucky internally whacked himself for being so stupid. She had confessed this earlier. "Damn okay .. you... you do have boy problems."

The girl chuckled softly, wiping her cheeks with the back of her hand. "Yeah.. I guess I do."

"So.. What are.. what are you gonna do?"

"I.. i.. i don't know.. what do you think I should do?"

"I think you should talk with them both. Maybe start with Bruce. I'll deal with Clint for now." Bucky muttered, grabbing the keys to the Ute off of the bench.

"No." She whispered.

"No?"

"I don't want you to get involved. You're always fixing our messes and it's time we do it ourselves. So just.. I dunno..."

"Stay out of it?"

"I'm sorry.. I just.. I don't want this to be any bigger then it needs to be.."

Bucky sighed. "Nat, it's fine. I completely understand. Just- text me when you've sorted everything out, okay?"

"I will. Thanks Bucky."

The line went dead once more and Bucky sighed, dropping his phone to the floor and flopping back onto his bed. What was he supposed to do now? For the rest of the day he was going to be worrying about what would happen.

With another sigh, Bucky grabbed his book from off of the bedside table and began to read.

He didn't hear from Natasha for the rest of the night, and when he went to bed, he also got no message from Steve which caused him to frown.. Who cares if he doesn't get a goodnight text??

***************

Bucky awoke the next morning to the sound of squealing and barking. He groaned, shoving his pillow over his head to try and block out Peter, but to avail, got out of his bed, threw his phone into his back pocket in case he got a message, and stormed into the lounge.

He came to a stop in front of peter and Dodger who seemed to be playing tug of war, lifting his hand up to start to growl, when Bucky started to sway back and forth. His head suddenly started to bang and he felt his heart beats become slower and a small ringing to start in his ears.

"You okay buck?" Peter asked, noticing his brother trying to stand still but failing. "You look as if your about to fai-

Peter was not able to finish his sentence before Bucky fell forward, eyes fluttering shut and he quickly slid across the ground so that his brother fell on top of him.