33

Steve's lips are incredibly soft, plump and absolutely perfect against Bucky's. He does all that he can think to do and kisses back, fluttering his eyes closed. God. This felt good.

Steve breaks away from the kiss at feeling the same amount of pressure being given back, eyes blown wide in utter shock, lips hanging open as the breath was knocked from his lungs. "W-wait-" He stammers, gulping down the lump in the back of his throat, grazing his eyes between Bucky's eyes and lips. "You- you like me?"

Bucky smiles sheepishly and bows his head. "I- y..yeah.." Though he seemed slightly embarrassed, Steve knew that those simple words that left the boys parted mouth were far from lies, and he couldn't seem to hold himself back any longer.

Steve shoves Bucky back into the wall of the stables, kissing his lips with the utter most care he could muster, savouring every second, hands placed on either side of Bucky's burning face. He had been waiting for so long, so so long, he didn't want to pull away.

The kiss was perfect, don't get Bucky wrong, but it wasn't what he wanted. Carefulness was off the table, just for now, not after so much time of holding his emotions back, down into the dark corners of his mind, hoping to be forgotten, and he grabs handfuls of Steve's leather jacket, tugging him closer, harsher against him.

Steve groans, a deep rumble in the back of his throat, and then his hands make their way down Bucky's thighs, hoisting him up and wrapping them around Steve's middle, still kissing.

Now this, this is what Bucky wanted. His hands roam through Steve's hair, down his neck, like the thoughts that were exhilarating inside of his mind. So soft. So good. You deserve this. You deserve Steve.

God, he felt so happy. So content for the first time in.. forever.

When Steve kissed him, it felt as if the whole world had fallen away. No whistling wind, soft neighs of the horses around them, the creak of the door. Just the two of them, kissing kissing kissing to their hearts content. Heart beats thumping, breaths, panting in sync, eyes fluttered shut, each touch of lips full of emotion.

Bucky didn't want it to end. Not now, not ever. He had been holding so many feelings back for everyone else's sake, for his fathers, T'Challa's. Now it was finally time for himself to be happy.

Steve's mouth parts his lips with insistence, tongue sliding inside of his mouth, swirling and dancing around Bucky's, and Bucky lets out a soft whimper, fiddling with the hairs on the nape of Steve's neck.

Tongues dance, teeth clang, noses brush, hands roam, lungs burn. Burning for air, needing for them to break away, just for a few seconds. Bucky makes the move, pulling his lips away slowly, panting, leaning his forehead against Steve's.

Steve opens his blue hues, staring into Bucky's, full of glee, bright against the sun. "God, I really like kissing you." He mumbles, breathless.

The statement makes Bucky giggle happily, wrapping his arms around Steve's neck, still held in Steve's arms, against the wall. "I really like kissing you, too."

Steve smiles and gently places Bucky back onto his feet, holding Bucky's hips with strong yet gentle hands. "What...What does this mean for us?" He asks, seemingly worried.

Bucky shrugs with a smile. "I- I don't know.. what.. what would you like to happen?"

"A relationship. If.. if you would like that?"