17

Bucky allowed himself to be thrown onto the bed, chewing on his lower lip cheekily as Tchalla slipped between his thighs and ran his hands up and under the boys shirt. His thumbs traced over Bucky's stiff nipples, tongue dragging up the centre of his stomach. Bucky was glad he had been able to distract the other.

Bucky keened at the feeling, a delicate whine leaving his lips and caused the other to smirk. "Excited, are we?" He drawled, pinching one of his nipples.

Bucky whimpered, shoving his head back into the pillow behind him as Tchalla brushed against his crotch. Tchalla tsked. "We are."

He grabbed ahold of Bucky's hips, flipping him over onto his stomach and pulled so that he was on his hand and knees. Bucky loved it when he was handled in this way and he made it known, letting out a sweet little moan.

Tchalla chuckled, snaking his hand before the fly of the boys jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper, popping open the button. He palmed him through his underwear, earning another sweet moan and the lurch of Bucky's hips.

"Nuh uh." He tsked, pulling his hand away and causing Bucky to whine. "None of that, Buck."

"Pl-please.." Bucky whimpered, "t- stop t-teasing."

"Me? Teasing? Never. But you.. you've been a little tease all through dinner."

A gasp escaped the boys lips as Tchalla slipped his hand into his underwear, gripping his dick and swiping his thumb slowly over the head.

"I- oh god-" Bucky moaned, his arm falling out from underneath him.

Tchalla chuckled, leaning over top of the boys back and kissed between his shoulder blades.

"Desperate, are we?"

He could only nod, grinding his hips down to cause some sort of friction and moaned softly, almost a whine, as Tchalla enclosed his hand around Bucky's shaft and began to pump him.

Tchalla smirked, tugging and pulling slowly at the smallers dick, his thumb tracing the underside of it. Bucky buried his face into his pillow, moaning and writhing at the immense pleasure coursing through his body.

Bucky's breath staggered slightly as Tchalla started to move his hand faster up and down his dick, the large hand twisting around and pumping him in a way that made Bucky feel as if he were in heaven.

Bucky mewled into the pillow, biting the fabric cover and moved his hips tantalisingly, rubbing his ass up against Tchalla's crotch.

He earned a rough tug of his dick, sending him lurching forward and his body shaking. My god. This idea was definitely perfect.

Tchalla gathered precome from Bucky's tip, spreading it down his length and back up, creating further friction. Bucky moaned, rutting into Tchalla's hand as he felt a swirling pool of heat in his abdomen. "Tchalla- I-"

Tchalla hushed him with another nip between the shoulder blades, continuing to work Bucky in his palm and driving him closer to the edge.

Bucky could feel a tightness build in his stomach that grew so big he had to let go. Tchalla chuckled, rubbing his thumb over the head once more. "Cum, baby."

Bucky let out a yelp of pleasure. His toes curled, legs shaking and a small 'Tchalla' falls from his tongue as he orgasmed. His cum spilt out over T'Challa's hand as he rode out his high, face mushed deep into the pillow.

Tchalla slowly pulled his hand from his boyfriends underwear, licking the cum from off his fingers before pushing Bucky onto his back and delving him in a kiss.

Bucky moaned tiredly, reaching his hand up to cup the others cheek. He spreed his legs so that Tchalla could settle between them, hands roaming once more over his body.