one*

Jade's POV

I was currently getting a tour of my new home by Kayley, who was now 14 and the epitome of an LA girl. She dressed and talked like them.

Alexis went to the store with her fake ID. She told me that I needed a coming home celebration, but since I don't know anyone here, all the 'celebration' would really consist of is Alexis and I getting blackout drunk and probably making out or some shit. We don't have feelings for each other, but sometimes we used to experiment and no one really knows.

I wouldn't care if anyone knew, but no one has really asked I guess.

"And this is your room" Kayley snaps me out of my thoughts with that sentence.

I look up at the beautiful space before me.

The walls were an off-white color, and all the furniture was white with accents of this beautiful pale blue, it was almost gray.

Kayley laughs at my reaction before speaking.

"Do you like it?'' she asks me and I turn to her with the brightest smile. "I love it."

She immediately engulfs me in a hug, wrapping her perfect little LA girl body around me, before rocking us side to side.

"I'm so happy you're here." She says into my hair and I chuckle before pulling away.

"I'm happy to be here, but you need to put a little less strain on your sister and make money. we'll talk about it tomorrow."

***

Everything that's happening is a blur. Every passing minute blends together to create an erotic and half forgotten mixture of lust and hidden sadness.

Alexis and I are basically bursting at the seams with alcohol, and we were in the hot tub making out.

Would I regret this in the morning? Probably not.

Would I do this without the help of my friend liquid courage? Definitely not.

In the midst of our heated make out session, her hands are roaming my body desperately, my legs wrapped around her body.

Seeing water drip down her body made me need her in this moment so much more.

I start to grind against her body, trying to create any friction that I could. She removes her lips from mine, making me let out a small whimper, before looking down at my desperate motions and chuckling at me.

I pull her back towards me, needing her liquor tasting lips more than anything else right now.

She smiles into the kiss and brings her hand up to the side of my neck, pulling me closer to her, our tongues dancing together in perfect tune.

she pulls away again, this time only to attach her soft lips to my neck, sucking and biting on the places she knows I love most.

I throw my head back in pure ecstasy and let out another small moan. She brings her hands up to the back of my neck, pulling the string of my bikini and making it fall completely. She quickly moves her kisses down my chest, bringing her hands to my boobs and kissing me all over, probably leaving tons of dark purple marks in the midst of all of this.

I let out a drunken giggle and she looks at me and smiles before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the pool.

We both stumble into the house, leaving a trail of water behind us.

We pass a sleeping Kayley on the couch, giving me permission to be as loud as I want.

We get to our destination, Alexis' room, still soaking wet with pool water. We fall onto her bed, water dripping from us onto her silky sheets. We don't care right now, and even if we did, we don't have the mental capacity to do anything about it.

She quickly removes her swimsuit, getting on top of me and resuming her attack on my neck and chest. I let out moans here and there, my hands now roaming her body, pulling her as close as humanly possible.

She snakes her hand down my body and into my bikini bottoms, her finger sliding just passed my folds, making me shudder.  I screw my eyes shut, trying my best not to scream with desperation and pleasure. I wanted more.

"Open your eyes, princess." She says to me. I do what I'm told, feeling her hand lose contact with me. When I look up at her, she's smiling at what she discovered. 

"I guess you missed me, huh?" she slurs and I give a small nod.

She chuckles, before ripping my swimsuit bottoms off and tossing them across the room.

She brings her lips to mine, and once again I can taste the liquor. She starts rubbing circles on my clit. I gasped, bucking my hips up to her hand and feeling the pleasure shot through me.

She removes her hand away from me, earning a small whine and a "please" from me.

"Fuck, I missed this." she smiles at me lowering her head to align with where I needed her most and latches on to me.

She gives me no warning, her tongue abruptly making direct contact with my clit.

I immediately let out a loud moan and a slew of other profanities, grabbing her wet hair and grinding against her face.

I hear her- well, feel her, hum against me, sending vibrations through my whole body.

She uses one hand to push me down, pumping two fingers in and out of me.

I throw my head back letting out a loud "fuck yes, lex." before feeling a knot form in my stomach. I gasp loudly letting out a small whine "please don't stop" I say desperately and she looks up at me, chuckles deeply into my skin, and curls her fingers up all while sucking on my clit.

It was all too much to handle. I was having sensory overload, and I had tears streaming down my face from the pleasure.

Yes, I had sex back in Texas, but they weren't that good. The boys didn't care if I was pleased. They only cared that they  felt good.

I clenched around her fingers, my eyes rolling to the back of my head before a quiet scream slipped past my swollen lips.

I rode out my high, my legs quivering and my chest rising and falling rapidly.

she slips her fingers out of me and rubs my clit once more, making me let out a pathetic whimper and close my legs from the sensitivity. she laughs at me laying here all helpless and wet and I glare at her. "fuck you" I say to her and she just smiles at me.

She brings her fingers up to my mouth and rubs my swollen lips. I part them slightly, allowing her to stick her fingers in and I slowly suck on them. she gives yet another smile. "Damn, my best friend is hot as fuck and she freaky." she says and I giggle.

She sits up and I opened my legs, scooting closer to hers and she looks confused. "you gotta cum too, I can't leave you hanging" i say to her and she laughs scooting closer to me.

We scoot so close that our clits are touching and I start grinding my hips onto her, making our sensitive skin rub against each other. A quick moan falls past her lips and mine as well, the pleasure that we're both feelings taking over.

Our grinding gradually gets faster as we get more desperate to cum. I can feel my second high coming along, and I know she's ready to burst the moment she gets the okay.

"fuck, this feels so good." she says to me through gritted teeth and it makes me smile, knowing I'm taking her mind off of the crazy shit she's been through lately, even if it is only for an hour or two.

My stomach gets that knot in it and I know I'm about to cum again.

"fuck, i'm cumming lex" I nearly scream, desperately grinding against her.

"me too ja- FUCK" she screams and all that can be heard is our panting and whimpering as we ride out our highs.

I put on a t-shirt and go to my room to lie down.

When I'm half asleep, I hear her creep into my room and get on the other side of my bed.

I look at her confused before she speaks up. "there's pool water all over my bed." she says and we both go into a fit of laughter, before dozing off.

A/N: I just had to. Also not that it matters, but this is the only smut you'll get between jade and alexis.