seven

Nick's pov

we've been back for a little while and I refuse to leave jade's side.

today, however, we had a studio session that unfortunately she couldn't come to. we haven't done anything sexual or anything, we just cuddle. we've been going on little dates. when i'm with her she's the only thing on my mind.

right now i'm in her room and we're watching some show called 'the challenge' i don't really care about it but jade's really interested so I just sit with her but I'm not really paying attention to it.

I'm laying down on her chest with my arms tightly wrapped around her body as if I'd never let her go. my eyes are closed as I breathe in her scent. I could stay like this forever.

She has her arms around my neck, rubbing her soft hands through my hair and massaging my scalp as she focuses intently on the tv.

She's so fucking cute bro.

Just as i'm dozing off, my phone rings and it's brandon telling me that we have to go to the studio.

I sit up off of her and she lightly tugs on my sweatshirt, trying to get me to lay back down with her. I chuckle and look into her sad eyes. "ima come see you when i'm done."

she frowns and shakes her head, softly wrapping her small body around me and and shoving her head into my neck. I smile at her cuteness and I grab her face, putting kisses all over it. she slowly gets off of me and I stood up to leave.

"wait." she says to me and i turn around, coming face to face with her.

"I'll miss you." she practically whispers against my lips.

although we've spent a lot of time together, and we had that one face time together, we hadn't even kissed. I guess we've just been taking it slow.

my breath hitches, and for once, I'm the one that's nervous.

"ima miss you too, mamas." I say slowly, my voice shaky and she smiles at the name.

"do i make you nervous, nick?" she asks, smirking at me and we're centimeters away from touching.

"no, not at all." I say, obviously lying.

"then kiss me."

hearing that made me nervous, what if I ruin everything?

I reach my hand up to her face and cup her cheek and we both lean in. it was agonizing how slow it felt like we were moving towards each other and that wasn't helping my nerves. when her soft lips finally touched mine, all of my nerves melted away, and I melted into the kiss. as much as I hate to admit, I had butterflies in my stomach as she brought her hand up and tugged lightly at my hair. I haven't felt this in a long time.

I knew this was no good. the situation is only worsening, but my lips touching hers just felt so right.

she slowly pulled away from me, and I found myself wanting more, but I knew that I had to get to the studio and make some music so I can give her the world one day.

we rest our foreheads against each other and she's staring straight into my eyes while I'm concentrating on her lips, wanting nothing more than to be kissing them again.

"good luck at the studio, nick." she says to me sweetly, rubbing her thumb over my now swollen lips. I leaned in again, only getting a peck this time but I smile nonetheless.

"thank you, baby." I want so badly to tell her that I love her before I go, but I don't want her to feel pressured to say it back, and I don't want to get my feelings hurt because she doesn't feel the same. so instead i pull away from her grasp and turn to leave, but not before turning around to say bye.