eight

gonna try 3rd person for this chapter sorry if it's ugly :(:

the stressed boy sighs, fidgeting with the strings on his lilac colored hoodie. he knows what he has to do, and if he was being honest with himself, he knew that it was a long time coming.

the sweet green eyed girl didn't deserve half of the mean comments and lies he'd dished out to her, but she took it nonetheless.

she was one of the most beautiful people the boy had ever seen, inside and out. he knew that. he knew how one of a kind she was, and he knew that he couldn't live up to what she deserved.

from the moment the girl shyly admitted to him that she was catching feelings up until a month or two ago, nick was thanking his lucky stars every night. he felt that being able to call her his was pure luck, and the boys would agree. this girl was the epitome of lovely; and when he lost the spark that lit the flame to his heart, he couldn't quite understand why.

but, he did know that he was no where near prepared to see the look on her face when he told her that he no longer wanted to be in their 2 and a half year relationship. he knew she'd want an explanation, and sadly, he had none.

he just fell out of love. he knew that wouldn't be good enough for her, and she'd of course find a way to blame herself, despite the fact that he spent their whole relationship trying to build up her self esteem. he was about to wreck the way she looks at herself.

it didn't help that so shortly after he realized he was no longer the guy for naila, jade showed up and stole his heart. the minute he saw her walk into their house he knew he had to make it happen. he had to make her his main priority.

he knew it was wrong, but the boy figured that you can't help the way you feel. why not just admit it?

he hears his door creek open and his beautiful girlfriend walks in, giving him a small smile.

she looked like she'd been crying, and truthfully, she had been.

she knew what was coming next and no matter how hard she tried, she could never prepare herself for it.

she walked in and sat on his bed next to him, and before the boy could even start talking there were tears streaming down her perfectly sculpted face.

nick couldn't help but wrap his arms around her shaking body as she sobbed into his chest.

this is the first time in 2 months that he's hugged her, despite the fact they they had sex so often, he hadn't been showing any true affection towards her.

he went to pull away from her, but she only pulled him closer, sniffling quietly.

he'd be lying if he said this wasn't tugging at the strings of his heart, but he'd be selfish not to realize that her heart strings were coming completely undone, and he hadn't even started the conversation.

while nick was comforting his soon to be ex-girlfriend, jade was fighting herself on whether or not she should go deliver the soup she made nick, regardless of what she'd been told earlier.

she didn't care that he'd get her sick. jade would put herself in harms way any day as long as she could make him feel the tiniest bit better. it was the fact that he asked her not to come, and she thought it was cute that he didn't want her sick.

she figured that since she had already made the soup, it wouldn't hurt to just deliver it to the house and go. since it was a stomach bug, she also ran to the store to get him some gatorade and a box of crackers. she made her way back into her neighborhood listening to a playlist of prettymuch songs and smiling at nick's heavenly voice. she didn't know what to call them. but he made her happy, and she had a suspicion that he felt the same.