three

Jade's pov

"so what exactly was your master plan, jade? because you didn't even mention a dog!" Alexis scolds me, squinting her soft brown eyes at me in a sarcastic manner. She's only mad because I didn't bake cookies for her.

"well you have to know someone before you just show up at their house and ask to take their dog." I say, throwing my hands up defensively and she just gives a heavy sigh before turning her attention to Kayley to scold her.

"and you were seriously so thirsty for that boy, what was his name? Zafar? That you couldn't remember the simple words you were asked to say!? Too bad, he's like 20 ." she just continues to yell at the both of us and I can tell she's stressed by the veins slowly appearing on her neck.

"first of all, I don't need your script to tell me how to talk. second of all, if he's 20 i'm 20 because that boy is FOINE." she responds, and I can see alexis fill up with anger.

"Lex, chill out." I say calmly she sighs and looks at me before going to speak again, I talk before she can.

"I'll make sure that Kayley finds a way to make some money. Just chill out."

***

I decided that just sitting around the house was no good for me.

Kayley just stayed in the pool with all of her pretty little LA friends, and these boys who were way too developed to be 14 year olds.

Alexis just stayed in her room, on her phone. When she wasn't in her room, she was driving Kayley and the rest of her friends around.

I took a deep breath before walking into the place labeled "10k dance studio"

Since I don't really know my way around LA, I looked up things to do here and zumba came up.

I know that basically only middle- aged white women take zumba classes, but it wouldn't hurt to just get out of the house for a little bit.

I'm at the front desk, paying for the  zumba class when a beautiful and sweaty boy comes out of one of the rooms. he looks around the room before we lock eyes.

He's wearing a red sweatshirt, a white t-shirt underneath, baggy black sweatpants, and a white hat. His shoes looked brand new and his facial features are perfection.

Sweat trickles down his beautiful face as his chest rises and falls rapidly, as he's trying to catch his breath. what a sight to see.

His eyes are low, I'm assuming he's tired, and his mouth is formed in what seems to be a permanent frown.

That's pretty ironic considering the fact that when he smiled at me i melted. He had the most perfect smile I've ever seen. His eyes are hidden by his perfectly structured cheekbones and his pointy, white teeth are on display. His nose scrunches up as he smiles at me, and I feel my heart flutter and my legs quiver. his sharp ass jawline is soon all i can see as his attention is ripped away from me, and he turns his head,  some girl calling what I'm assuming is his name.

"Nick, y'all doing anything at the house tonight?" I turn to the source of the noise, seeing a very beautiful girl with a questioning look on her face.

"nah" the boy says. "we gotta get a few things sorted out before we go to London this weekend." he says, making me melt again. His voice is so fucking angelic and smooth. This man even  sounds sexy. Almost like the boy from the neighbors house, but I think he was probably just a visitor because I think I met everyone from the house.

She nods to him, giving him a quick hug and saying "ew you're sweaty."

"no shit, baby. I danced my ass off." he chuckles and I gawk at the nickname.