thirteen*

jade and nick were sitting outside in the pool talking to each other about anything they could think of. 

no matter how much the two were around each other, they seemed to learn something new every second. 

jade frowned, pointing at her tagged post and reading a very rude caption about herself.

since the fans found out that her and nick have been really close, they have been tagging her in a lot of nick content, which from the looks of it, they don't get a lot of. apparently he 'pays them dust.'  the girl got mixed reviews from the fans. many of them seemed to like her. they were already making fan edits and commenting the nicest things under her pictures. many of them seemed to despise her, though. they called her a gold digger and a home wrecker. and those were the nice ways to put it. 

nick pulled her into a loose hug and kissed her on the cheek. "ignore the mean comments, baby. they don't know you like i know you." he says smiling down at her. 

"they don't need to know me to think im a-" she zooms in and reads the words straight from the instagram user. "skeleton looking ass bitch." she looks back up at him and he sighs at her, getting off the ledge of the pool and getting in, coming between her legs and looking up at her. 

"jade, stop it." he says and she rolls her eyes playfully, before scrolling through more of the posts of nick she was tagged in. that's when she came across a mini compilation of fetus nick videos. as soon as the first one plays, he puts his head in his hands. he can feel the heat rush to his cheeks. 

"i'm gonna be freestyling for you. i'm gonna be showing you poppin', breakin', wavin', and krumpin-" she throws her head back in laughter and he tries to snatch her phone from her.

"look at the hat" she says in between laughter, trying to catch her breath and he just hides his face in her body as he wraps his arms around her. 

"i was fresh as hell, i don't know what crack you smokin." he says into her torso and she smacks her teeth.

"boy you look like a whole ass lizard."

"stoooop, jade." he whines and she continues the laughter. 

"what the hell even is a krump?" jade pants and nick gasps, removing himself from around her body. "you've never seen bring it on? shame on you." he says with a hand on his chest. 

she shakes her head at him and a big grin appears on his beautiful and now bright red face. 

"we gonna have to watch that one of these days." he says, resting his elbows on her thighs again. 

she nods and swipes again. theres another video of fetus nick. now he really gets embarrassed when he hears this one. 

"holla- me llamo...neek"

they boy starts screaming in an attempt to override the video, but fails miserably as the girl starts laughing hysterically again. "you don't know your name in spanish!?" she mocks him and he just hides his face once again. 

"aww, i'm sorry, baby." she says, pulling his face away from her torso and leaning down to pepper kisses all over his face.  he groans like he doesn't like it but they both know he loves it. they were both extremely unsure of what to call themselves and h e wanted to officially call her his.

they both loved each other, but were scared to admit it in fear of the other one not reciprocating. they couldn't go five hours without fucking, though that wasn't all they did together.  

"are you blushing, nicholas?" he shakes his head and looks away from her, trying to hide his smile. 

"is neek blushing!?"