five

]Jade's pov

kayley, zion, edwin, alexis, and I have been hanging out for the past couple of days and just getting closer. I don't know why alexis was being so harsh to them before, they've been chill from what I can see.

Today, edwin was at the gym. he's the one that I'm closest to.

Don't get me wrong, I adore zion, but we really are no good together. We encourage each other to do all the wrong things. We're like partners in crime.

Edwin, however, levels my head a little bit. We still have crazy fun together, but he stops me from doing the shit I'll regret.

Example: last night he stopped me from having a threesome with zion and alexis. thank god.

Anyways, we only really hang out at my house. Austin's always with Ansley, who is the sweetest girl ever, and Brandon's always with Maggie. I wasn't expecting him to be in a relationship, since he's so flirty, but edwin tells me that's just his nature and that he means no harm by it. The point is, the couples are always at the boys' house and we just hang out here.

Yesterday we all followed each other on social media and as you can Imagine, I was beyond shocked to see that the boys had such a large following.

Kayley just sat there in shock for 2 hours and alexis attempted to kick them out of the house because she didn't know what else to do. All we got from them was "sorry, I didn't think it mattered."

It didn't, but it was just shocking news. They were so chill and down to earth.

I didn't ask much about why they're verified or what exactly they do, because I just wanted to treat them like normal people.

We are currently in my room, watching a movie.

Simba and I are cuddled up by the wall on my bed, Alexis sitting adjacent to us, kayley with her head on alexis' lap, and zion's extra ass laying across everyone.

We were watching a scary movie, and everyone was looking at me like I had two heads. I was ugly laughing when the girl got dragged down the stairs by the ghost.

"Is she okay?" Kayley asks as tears roll down my face and I throw my head back in laughter.

They all wait for a good 20 minutes for me to finish and I finally speak.

"whew. I feel like I got a 6 pack from that laugh." I say, sniffling from the crying I was just doing.

Zion glances at his watch and sighs, before finally getting off of us and standing up from the bed.

"bro you're annoying, no cap." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

"says your extra dry dread headass 'dreadheadzedd' more like 'drydreadzedd' . You need some baby oil for that shit." I say and everyone falls into laughter.

Zion come and starts poking me in my sides, knowing I'm ticklish as shit and I immediately start begging him to stop.

"im s-sorry, zion pl- please- st-s-stop!" I somehow manage to get out in between laughing.

he continues to poke at me and i'm just sitting on the bed laughing and squirming.

My laughter soon turned to desperate cries and pleads and when he finds himself satisfied he stops.

"I don't understand how someone can be so ticklish." he says and I glare at him.

"fuck you zion. for real." I say to him jokingly and he gives back his usual manwhore response.

"tried that already, baby." I gasp, since he just said that in front of kayley and hit him on his shoulder. "not in front of the children, z" I say and he glances around the room, confused, then his eyes land on Simba.