7

(Him)

I can't believe we were attacked. How those rogues were able to go that far in our territory? That far? I mean it's not in the center of the territory but it's almost 10 miles from the border. Fortunately, nobody was hurt. Apparently they tried to kidnap 3 teen girls. Thank god my father was there on time. I need to ask him how he knew. I send the three girls in the pack hospital for a check-up, just in case. The hospital is where I am now, I want to check on them.

Normally it's the Luna's job but Nora and Elena went shopping in the city next door and my mom is looking after Tom, Kaiden, and Julia with Tessa. So I am the one on duty which is a good thing because I am really boring staying in my bed all day. Aiden is with me, just in case I'm not feeling good but my condition is getting better. My theory is he uses it as an excuse to not go to his office. The Beta's office is always next door to the Alpha's office. He wants to avoid Anna-Lynn at any cost. I don't even think he went there since she arrived. I can't blame him.

The doctor tells us that the girls are fine but really shaken up by what's happened. I ask him if we can see them. They asked to stay together and share the same room. We asked them to tell us what happened exactly. They explain they were swinging and jumping from the fall when they heard howling and when they started to run away they were caught by four rogues.

"That when she arrived and she killed two of them while Alpha Franck was taking care of the other two." Says Anna.

"Who are you talking about? Who was with Alpha Franck? Asks Aiden.

"The woman who said she is your true mate. She was in human form and she had some kind of Blades. She killed them so quickly. She was confident." Says Sofia.

So Anna-Lynn was there. How? Did my father carry her? Why did he tell me anything about that?

"She is so beautiful!" Says Cheyenne with envy.

I roll my eyes... In my mind. I'm the Alpha I cannot roll my eyes when I disagree with one of my pack members. I look at Aiden... Seeing is face right now, he is doing the same thing. Why don't people only see her beauty? Yes, definitely they are talking about Anna-Lynn. She might be beautiful physically, she is an empty shell. There is nothing beautiful about her inner self.

"Thank you, girls. Please be more careful next time." I tell them before we leave the room.

~~~~~~~

I mind-link my father on my way back.

"Dad why did tell me about Anna-Lynn? How was she here? Do you think she involves in the attack? Did she really kill two of the rogue? How-"I ask my father opening the discussion to Aiden too.

"Calm down Liam. One question at the time. She is the one who realizes something was wrong. When she left the office, I followed her to see where she was going. Before I could stop her she went after the rogues and killed two of them. She killed them with Twin Sai, they are Japanese weapons. I don't where she had or hide them. She knew what she was doing. It was not the first time she was killing a werewolf. I'm sure about that. Also, she may not be one of us but she has our speed she is even faster than me."

"How did she know they were here?" Asks Aiden after my father.

"She's gifted with emphatic sense." Says my father.

This is rare even rarer than the healing gift. How can she be gifted when she's not s wolf. Aiden is looking as surprised as me.

"Are you sure? She can have ordered the attack to prove to us she is useful and trustworthy." I ask him, not believing him.