20

(Her)

I'm in the training ground, we went running with Alec and Collin. Harper is with her grandparents. As Connor, they didn't take good the fact he will be leaving soon. They tried to patch their relation with him. They are afraid he will never come back. Connor is avoiding him. I think it's too painful for him and he is angry with himself. I'm sorry for him and I really hope they will make peace before it's too late. Aiden is managing the training with Jake.

As we are looking for them on the opposite corner of the ground, Aiden hails us. It's the future warriors who are training now. Collin tells us he has to go as he has to leave to pick up Harper. His wolf doesn't like to be separate too long from her. He is a super daddy.

"What do you think about our training?" Aiden asks me.

"Honestly, it's good and efficient for almost all your wolves.?" I tell him.

"She is right. It's an efficient training but what do you do when it's not working for one of your trainees?" Asks Alec.

"We test them every three months if they failed twice in a row or four-time they are out. They still have self-defense training every week but they can't become warriors... And I can see you disagree with that." Says Aiden.

"Motivation is powerful, if one of them is very motivated he should have another way to prove himself." I tell him.

"She is right, in my pack when the training is not working for someone we send him in one of our allies where they have another to train their warriors. When a future warrior is really motivated he will not give up and he will succeed in a way or another." Explains Alec.

"They don't have Allies as they don't need one. This is one of the reasons why I find it prejudicial." I tell Alec.

"Well we don't need more warrior so we could miss a few because our training is not adapted to them." Aiden shrugs.

"It's a shame. To have another way to see things is a plus in a team." Says Alec.

"If you say so." Aiden answers.

" Let's me train on of the ones who failed today. If he is able to win a fight against one of your warrior you will let him go train in another pack."

"Why the point of that?" He asks me

.

"To prove you, I'm right."

"Deal! You can try with Paul and he will fight at 5:00 with Sean." He tells me smiling.

"Don't you ask Liam before?" I ask him.

He scoffs: " As if you could win."

"We will see!" I smile. Challenges are exciting!

"I have the perfect subject. Paul failed the last tested but he doesn't want to give up. If he keeps like that he will fail the next test. Sean is one of my top students." He tells us.

"Paul, come here!" Aiden calls.

We see a young man around 16 years running toward us. He is not very muscular but he is fit and short for a werewolf. He could us3 that as an asset.

"Paul, Today you will train with Anna-Lynn. At 5:00 you will fight with Sean." Aiden explains to Paul.

Paul just nods and doesn't say anything even if I can see worries in his eyes.

"Good luck!" Aiden tells us.

"It's not about luck." I retort.

Aiden laughs as he is running back to his team.