1

(Him)

"Are you sure about that?" Asks my dad.

"It's not like he has the choice, Alpha Franck" Aiden answers to my father.

"It's true. I can't fight him in my condition." I tell them.

"You know we will follow you and you will always be our Alpha. We all know that we need to protect our luna at any cost." says Connor.

"Thanks!" I answer.

Right now I am in an emergency meeting with my father, my beta (Aiden), his father (Former Beta John) and my Gammas (they are twin Conor and Collin). I explained to Alpha Markus I was not in condition for a physical fight but he refused to delate it. He gave me the ultimatum that if I don't "want" to fight him that I have to give up my pack to repay him for stealing his mate. Fucking asshole as if I don't want to fight him. If I was in shape he will be already dead by now. But I'm so sick now I can't win any fight right now. So what choice do I have? None!

"We will find a solution when you will be cured. You will become strong again soon, but now you have to give up the pack. I know your wolf wants his blood but I don't want to lose you too." Says my father.

"I agree with your father." John tells me "I don't see any other solution for now. You will reclaim what's your as soon as you will be better."

I sigh and nod. "Let do it in this case!"

~~~~

"You're sure about that?" Nora whispers.

"I'm sure, family first. I love you. " I answer.

"I'm so sorry you have to do that for me."

"I will do anything for you baby."

"Can you stop with all this whispering and sign your revocation already." Says with disdain Alpha Markus.

We are in front of all my pack in the ceremonial hall (this is where we do all our meetings and parties). I had already explained to everyone that I have to resign from my position of Alpha and I will give my power to Alpha Markus. He doesn't look happy with that thought. I don't see why... We are the most powerful pack in the area, what more can he want? Not his true mate for sure. He didn't even look at her once - thank god, I would have lost control of my wolf. So I really don't know what he wa-

"So you sign this contract or what?" He says becoming eager to finish with that. " Or do you wait for a magic solution? You can't have everything, not fighting, keep your luna and your pack!"

He is so lucky I can't kill him right now. This will have to wait. Here we go, I can't believe given up what rightful mine... I sigh and take a pen.

"Actually, he can't give you his pack." Says someone at the end of the room. It's a woman I don't see her but it's a feminine voice. " He needs my approval" Who the hell is she? Why I need her approbation?

"And who do you think you are?"Says Markus with venom.

"I am Anna-Lynn, Liam true mate."

What the fuck! Is it really her?

"I am the true Luna of this pack and by the article 745 of the Supernatural Penal Code, the Alpha can't resign for his position without his luna's accord. And I don't approve. "

Wait, what!!!! I didn't know that! What's her plan? Does she want for me to give back my Nora to him? Never! At that idea my wolf growls, he wants to take control but he is too weak. Still, I feel is anger and it's the most I felt him for days.