Epilogue - part 2

(Her)

Everything is great, perfect even. Been the queen is not what I wanted but even if process are bothering me, I like me life now. There is still few packs that think I'm dangerous and should be destroyed but most of then have accepted me as their queen pretty easily. Of course few alphas heads dropped but I was expecting worst and it's not like I don't like made heads fall. To have the Primus pack support helped a lot as everybody knows we are not friends unlike all my others allies.

What surprised me the most is King Leopold who recognized my as his Queen too. I trust him to govern the vampire kingdom but he keeps me updated with everything happening. He became King after I killed his father Vladimir. Prince Dimitri came to visit us while I was 6 months pregnant. Anton lost his cool and killed him on the spot after he had obscene remarks about me. King Vladimir asked for Anton head so I killed him with Leopold's approval.

Anton did build a castle for us... for his little princess. Yes, he used our daughter as an excuse! But I have to say we are now living in beautiful place. Selina was born 8 months ago. Anton is a great father, he is so cute with her. She has him wrapped around her little finger, as her brother. Duncan was overjoyed when we told him about her. He took his big brother role really seriously and he is doing an amazing job so far. Anton and I are really proud of him.

As for the marking, Anton marked 5 days after we went back home. Where, you may ask? On my left chest just over my heart. He told me he wanted to mark there as it is beating only for him. He told how he loved me and how I fell for me the first time we met, how I took away his breath and how his heart stops beating every time I'm looking at him even now. That was so romantic! I liked the idea to mark him over his heart too so he didn't have problems to convince me... I'm still asking myself if his romantic explanation was not just an excuse to mark me on my boob. It's Anton we are speaking about after all. Or maybe it's both. I will never know anyway as he will always deny that after my cheek he wanted to mark me somewhere sexual to satisfy his pervert mind.

Anyway the only thing I don't like is the fact you can easily see my mark depend on the top I'm wearing but his is always hidden. When I share that with him, he proposed me to walk without a shirt to solve the problem. For the sake of the female kind, I forbidden him to. It would will a pity to kill all the women who look the wrong way to what's mine and mine only.

Today was Meli and Al's wedding. They postponed it for a year, with Meli pregnancy. It was beautiful! She was so pretty in her dress that I don't how Al was able to restrain himself for not taking her in front of everyone. It made me want to have a big wedding for Anton and I... Until he tells me that he would fuck the shit out of me in front of everyone if I was dressed as sexy as Meli was. Something about how the white wedding dress is a huge turn on, according to Alec. The two of them are really pervert. I don't know what their parents did wrong.

Talking about my parents in law, thing are better with them. It's more easy to accept me as Anton's now that the Moon Goddess blessed us and that Anton is now the King. Yes that made things easier with them. That and the fact I gave birth to their first blood related grandchildren.

They refused to become Lycans like us. I don't know why as they could have a longer life. Chris refused too. He told us that Moira was the only one for him, that why he never chose a second mate and he doesn't want to live longer than he already will without her. Even if I understand his point of view as I wouldn't want to live without Anton, it's still difficult to accept that. Darius wanted me to turn him against his will but I will not do that to anybody. He is still young for a werewolf so we have to enjoy our time with him as much as we can.

Alix and Alec was the first on the be turn in Lycan. They were follow by Darius and V, once she gave birth to their daughter, Emily. Emily will choose if she wants to become one of us when she will be an adult. Constantinos and his mate also agreed to become Lycans as his Beta Thanos and Sofia. Erza and Rose were next. Al is one of the first we turned too. He marked Meli but she blocked her turn as she didn't want to give up her witch power.