11

(Him)

We are in my office with Aiden, John, and Connor. We are waiting for my father. He mind-linked us a few minutes ago for an emergency meeting.

"Thank you all for coming. Anna-Lynn was kidnapped and sold as a sex slave to a vampire when she was 10." Says my father getting directly in the reason of the meeting. When nobody says nothing he keeps going. " I know you are too young to remember that but John I think you do, she is the human girl that face on The Dante's brothers and help the police to make them fall."

"You mean she is Jane Doe?" Asks John surprised.

"It was a huge case of Human Trafficking. The Dante family were known as the bigger human traffickers in the world. Their organization was more than 200 years when the two brothers were stopped. Nobody ever testified against them to scare for the consequences until a young girl who was sold did. It was The spoke of the moment at this time. The judge Sinclar who treated the case is one of my friends so I called him before the meeting."

"What did you learn?" I ask him.

"She is Jane Doe and she was found dying in the Comte De Beauregard property in Baton Rouge after the Blood night. It was called the Blood night because the nine vampires who died were high ranking vampires." Details my father.

John gasps:" I didn't even know it was linked to The Dante's brothers case."

"Well, I don't follow everything but it looks like something huge." Says Connor. Yeah me neither.

My father keeps going: "The blood night is a night were 9 high raking vampires died officially due to a drug. They were all friends of the second son of king Vladimir, Dmitri. The Comte Beauregard was even his provider for Human slaves. The rumors said that he tried to betray the prince who killed him. Dmitri is a sadist man but as the Vampire King's son, he always gets away. Judge Sinclar told me he was there in that party but they found an accord with the only witness who survived that night, Jane Doe."

"So the prince paid her to shut her mouth?" Asks Aiden.

"The king actually. He bought her silence but he also offered protection in the Dante case. She was guarded by Vampires during the time of the trial. Before her, the Dante Family had the Vampire protection as they were their biggest clients. So Judge Sinclar thinks it was a part of the agreement she signed with the royal family that the Dante business has to fall."

"Wow!" Says Aiden.

"There is more. It's the LB Toxin who killed all the Vampires during that night. And it's the first time that poison was used."

"Anna-Lynn mentioned Dmitri, on the phone, has the provider of the poison to Markus." Says Aiden.

"Well if he is a hybrid werewolf/ Vampire as she thinks he is, it could explain how he has connections with vampires." Says my father. I roll my eyes, again with that stupid theory.

"Don't roll your eyes at me, Liam. I know you don't like that idea but it's more than a possibility."

"Don't you get it. Accepting that possibility means accepting the fact that the intimacy I had with my mate was stolen by him. I just can't!"

"Sorry son, I can only imagine how difficult it is for you. If only we could ask a vampire..."

"Why not?"'says Aiden we are looking at him like he was crazy. "The crown prince Leopold is well known to be close with werewolves. Why not try to call him? We have nothing to lose."

"That's stupid! As if we can find his phone number like that."

" Elena is right Google is really useful."