26

(Her)

Alec went for a run right after Liam and Aiden left. He needed to let his wolf out. I was alone at home for two hours with was nice. Collin is spending a lot of time with his parents as in a week he will be leaving. With Connor, it's still difficult. Unfortunately, 7 days will not be enough to fix that.

"How are you?" Alec asks me entering the kitchen.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." I smile.

He sighs: "It's just that I know you didn't want to face Dmitri."

"I don't mind. And I win as I've pissed him off. But we need to find where he has my blood and to destroy it."

"I know... I was thinking of blowing up as we did for his other warehouse." He says smiling.

"He will know it's us."

"Of course but he will have no proof."

"Who's warehouse you want to blow up." Asks Collin.

"Dmitri's warehouse." I say.

"Hm?" He asks confused.

"She means Prince Dmitri, second son of the Vampire's King Vladimir. " says Alpha Franck.

I see it's almost diner time. Men! If I knew better I would say they are governed by their hunger. Nobody to help me but all on time to eat what I've cooked.

"Why do you want to do that?" Collin asks.

"Because he has flasks of my blood and I don't want him to use it."

"That's creepy! Why would he keep blood?" He says.

"Seriously?!" I can't help but say.

"I don't know maybe because he is a vampire. Vampires are known to love blood. But that's only my theory." Says Alec in a duh tone.

I shake my head to not laugh.

"That was a stupid question. Sorry. But why now I don't get it?"

"Because he is the one who provided to Markus the poison. The said poison who is nothing more than Anna-Lynn's blood." Explains Alpha Franck.

"What's the fuck!" Collin says covering Harper's ears.

"Why you did tell us?" Asks Alpha Franck.

"Is that not obvious? Because you will have to accuse me."

"True." He Concedes.

"Do you think is that toxin who killed your wolf?" He asks me after a few minutes when nobody else was speaking.

Not again! Do I have to do this over and over again? Well apparently yes.

"No." I say not hiding my irritation.

"Why?" He keeps asking.

"Because there is no wolf and there never was!"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because!" I almost scream.

"So LB Toxin is for Lilly's Blood Toxin?" Asks Collin changing the subject.

"Almost. Only one word is correct." Says Alec.

"How prince Dimitri was able to have your blood? I mean you met only him the day of the blood night." Asks Alpha Franck.

"How do you know that?" Alec asks him suspiciously.

"My friend, Judge Sinclar, told me the prince flew the day for New Orleans. So I concluded you didn't see him before that night."