28

(Her)

I can see Alpha Franck is overjoyed to be able to play with his grandson. The presentation was pretty funny with Noah's big mouth. Alpha Franck didn't know how to introduce himself and Noah just told him that he knew he was daddy's dad, grandpa Franck. That was really cute until he added: " Mommy said you're in probation period but daddy said you were cooler than he thought." And then he whispered pretty loud: " Be nice with mommy and never say no to her or she will make you disappear from this earth forever. That's what daddy told me." We all laughed as Alistair told him he has to learn the bro code.

Collin comes to sit by my side.

"Where is Harper?"

"Sleeping. She was tired as we had an animated night." He replies.

"Good."

"So I was not expecting that... You are a Lycan!" He says in awe.

"I am."

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Only one?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Maybe more." He shrugs.

"If I say no you will still ask it?"

"Yep. If not today tomorrow."

"Go ahead."

"Your senses are sharper than our, simple werewolf, still you didn't hear Liam and Aiden outside the house last time."

"There is no question it's a statement... Hiding my aura and keeping my walls up is taking a lot of my energy and focus. So I'm not focused on my senses."

"Why are you hiding your aura now? Everybody here knows what you are."

"Because a lot of them are scared of me. Feeling my aura makes them uncomfortable. Also because I so used to hide it that I'm doing it automatically."

"Like Alec? I was surprised by his reaction through."

"He doesn't understand that I'm always in control. Your wolf can take full control not my Lycan."

"How so?"

"We are one. There is no conflict between us. When I turn I still do what I want even if my instincts govern me more."

"This is amazing! You are amazing. This is crazy because even if you look more human than us you are actually more a beast than us. A deadly one."

"I know. I'm more governed by my feeling too. Alec saw me more than once turned out of anger. When it's the case you can really think I'm not in control but it's just that my feelings are stronger. In my Lycan form anger will be explosive."

"I understand better... I think he is right about why your blood is toxic. You are our queen the one who will mark you would be our King. It can't be anybody."

"Maybe but I should have been able to choose."

"I understand better the mate's balance you were talking between you and Liam. The strongest werewolf to face the most powerful living being."

"I don't know what the Moon Goddess was expecting with this mating. I'm not submissive and will never be. And Liam is dominating."

"Maybe she was expecting the love to be strong enough to make you work together."

"Well, in this case, she lost her mind." I half-joke.

"And Anton? Is he the mate you wanted to have."

"More than that actually." I say smiling.

"You really love him."

"You have no idea. He is always pushing me farther. He always defies me and he is never scared of me. He understands me and never judges. I just wish he would trust me with Liam. Why can't he see there is only him for me."