22

(Her)

I knew it! I knew he was a Hybrid. Dad comes to wrap my hand in a tissue. Liam, Aiden, and Alpha Franck look horrify, Constantinos is not hiding his contentment and my father has his poker face as always. Alec is bothering by something though, I will have to ask him. Markus starts to retreat.

"I thought you have some business to discuss with Alpha Henry." I ask him.

"It can wait 10 days. I really hope Alpha Liam will feel too bad to fight me, I will enjoy seeing you submit. What it says about you is true, you will be a perfect pet. Maybe I will keep you instead of killing you." He says.

Someone behind my back growls. When I turn to see who is it, I'm surprised to see it's Alpha Franck. Aiden and Alec are seeing red, Dad has difficult to keep his poker face, and Constantinos cringes. As for Liam, he is lost in another realm.

"Who says that?" I ask him.

There only one person who can say that: Dimitri. At least it confirmed that he received the poison by him. I need to contact that bastard of Vampire prince.

"Until 10 days!" Markus adds trying to touch my cheek but I turn my face to avoid it.

He is satisfied with the turn of the events. He is so delusional. I never saw someone so happy to sign his death warrant. Maybe it's because he doesn't realize that yet. Too bad for him. I feel almost sorry for him. The keyword is almost.

"What is it bothering you?" I ask Alec.

"He is working with a wizard. He stayed hidden but I felt him." He answers looking at the forest where Markus park disappears a few minutes ago.

"I will ask Ezequiel to look at that." I say and he nods.

"And that's it? Nobody has nothing to say about the fact she swears on her blood to fight an Alpha when she is just a human." Says Liam.

Well, look at who came back from dreamland! To say that he should have to stay there.

"It's called trust but we both know you don't have any in me." I tell him fighting hard to not roll my eyes but I need to be the bigger person here because he is already too angry.

"What did you expect? I just put more pressure on me and I'm not to have my wolf to fight him. Now I don't have another choice than to fight him by any means." He screams at me.

"Calm down Alpha, we should speak that matter in more private space." Dad Says.

"You are supposed to be her father! How can you support her and her stupidity? Do you want to see her becoming Alpha Markus' Slave." Liam says and Dad growls at him.

"Over my dead body! Nobody will even harm her as long as I'm alive!" He retorts.

"And I!" Says Alec.

"And me too." Says Constantinos.

I'm a lucky girl! I can help but smile. It's so cut to see all they stand up for me when they know I don't need them.

"Let's walk son. You need to calm down." Says Alpha Franck putting his hands on Liam's shoulders. They leave together.

"They all trust you so even if I'm terrify for you, you have my support for whatever you're planning." Says Aiden.

"Thank you!"

"Alpha Henri, why Alpha Markus wanted to start a war with you?" Asks Constantinos.