ch.1- Moving

ch.1 - Moving

"Thank you Emily for the drama queen,Much love to you!" I say, smiling, at my phone.

I am currently live on tiktok with 7,495 people watching.

Well, while I have some time let me tell you some things about me! My name is Ava Summers and I'm 17, I have brown hair with some purplish pinkish tips and I am tiktok famous!

I have 2.2million followers on tiktok, 973,597 on Instagram, 487,494 on twitter. I don't use Snapchat because why have snap when you have Instagram?

"Haliey asked if I have my eyes on someone.. uh, not really. That Damian Chrobak is pretty cute but I don't think I'd date him." Everyone starts blowing up in the chat making a ship name for me and Damian.

"Calm down guys!" I say, laughing.

"Thank you Jada for the 2 drama queens. I'll follow you and duet one of your tiktoks."

-

"Ava," My mum says, walking into my room. She waves at the camera and keeps on, "Can you quit your live? We have to talk." I nod and she walks out.

"I'll see y'all soon. Bye loves!" I quit the live and walk down stairs. "Yeah mum?" I say walking into the living room, where she's sat with her boyfriend, James.

"Sit, please." James said. I sit on the other couch and look at them, confused. "I have good news and bad news..the bad news is, is we are moving. I know you like living here in Australia but since you got suspended from school 2 times, it's just not good in my opinion."

I only got suspended from school 2 times because: one, I accidentally cussed out the teacher out loud because she was being a bitch. Two, I got into a little fight with this girl that thought she was everything..

"Um..Whats the good news?" I ask, curiously.

"The good news is, is Kyla and Molly are going to be at your new school!" I smile.

"No way!" I say, happy. They smile. "Got get packed. We head to Chattanooga, Tennessee tomorrow." I nod and run up to my room.

I smile and start packing everything. I put all my bag and suitcases in the corner of my room and look at the time.

10:20p.m

I've been packing for a hour. I text mine, Molly, and Kyla's group chat.

bffs💜🥺

Ava⚽️
Hey babes! I just wanted to say I'll see y'all tomorrow:)

Kyla💕
Wait..you're coming to Chattanooga?!

Molly🥀
Omg- no way! My soccer buddy is coming! I won't be on the soccer team alone!😭

Ava⚽️
Well I'll see y'all tomorrow. Got to go to bed!💜 luv y'all!

Molly🥀
See you tomorrow boo💙

Kyla💕
Bye ßßs❤️

I put my phone on charge on my table and lay down. "Goodnight world." I close my eyes and fall asleep.

"Baby wake up, we have to be at the airport in 2hours." My mom says, shaking me lightly. I groan and sit up.

"I already have your bags in the car." I nod and she walks out. I look at my phone and see "4:48a.m."

Omg..

itS So EArLy!!!!!!

Whelp. I get up and grab the clothes I left out. I change into my leggings and a tiktok hoodie on. I put on slip-on-vans and put my hair in a bun.

I grab my phone and walk downstairs. "Let's head to the car, Ava." James said. I don't really like James and I'm sure he knows that.

we all head in the car and drive off.

-

"Sweetie get your things." We all grab our things and head to our check in. We went through everything.

Finally on the plane. 6 hours.

-

We head out of the airport and take a Uber to the house we bought. It was a light blue 2 storied house that had a little garden in the front and a pool in the back.

We unload all of our things and settle in.

bffs💜🥺

Ava⚽️
Girls! I landed and I'm at my house. I'll meet y'all at school tomorrow.💙

Molly🥀
Omg- I cant wait🤭🤭🤭💜

Kyla💕
ahHHhHh YoU bEtTtEr sTOp, bIcH STOp!🥺💕✊🏻
read 6:38p.m.

- - - - - - - -

Can't wait to see my bffs tomorrow💙