ch.21- best one in the stack;)

"what does it say?" Kyla asks. I look at her and cough. "Uhh...Molly has one that says, "Body Shot."

"What's a 'Body Shot'." Molly asks. "Oooh!" Anthony says. "Body shot is for the record, a body shot is a shot of alcohol that's consumed by one person off the chest or the stomach of another person. Other body parts are sometimes involved, as well." I say.

"Omg.. Wait who's doing it with me?" She asks, kinda anxious. I can tell she wanted Griffin to soooo Imma tell her it, "Griffin."

I can tell she nods and whispers a "thank you." To me and smiles. I nod and we all get up and walk to the kitchen.

Kyla grabs a random liquor from the cabinet and tells Griffin to pull his shirt up, he pulls it up revealing his cheat area and her stomach area.

Molly walks up and watches, Kyla puts a little of the liquor on his chest and I count down. "3..."

"2..."

"1..."

"Go!"

Molly licks his stomach and bites into the lime. Everyone cheers and Molly makes a face, I laugh.

We all go back and sit back in the living room, on the floor, in the same order.

Griffin, Molly, Kyla, Anthony, Jaden, me, and then Griffin again.

"Kyla, your go.."

Kyla looks around and picks one, slowly pulling it out and reads it; "Shortest drink. GOD DANGIT!" I laugh and Jaden says, "I'll go get Kyla a drink." He says laughing, getting up and shortly coming back with a drink.

He hands it to her and she gulps. She drinks it and quickly coughs after. "First drink ever, sweetie?" I ask, giggling, she nods and I nod too.

"Okay! Anthony's turn." Kyla says.

Anthony slowly picks one out and reads it out loud; "..."