ch.11- Anthony is a snake🌙

Enjoy;)

Words: 345

-

"Ding"

iMessage:

Anthony😚✌🏻

Hey Ava! Are y'all still coming to Molly's house. We are all here except you and Jaden!✌🏻

Ava😫💔

Yeah! We'll be down in 10✌🏻

-

"Come on Jaden, we Have to head to Molly's house. Everyone is there except us." I say, getting up and looking at Jaden who's watching tv. We were watching a random tv show.

He gets up and groans. "Do we have to?" I laugh and nod. I walk to the bathroom down the hall and I brush my hair and do my things. I walk out and see Jaden ready on his phone.

"What we did last night, don't tell the guys." He nods and I nod too. We walk to my car and he gets in. I drive to Molly's house, us jamming to music and laughing while talking. Later on we finally get there and we get out.

We close and I lock the doors. I put my phone in my back pocket and we walk to the door. I walk in and so does Jaden. "We're here!" I scream.

"In the living room!" I hear Griffin's voice say. We walk to the living room and see everyone sitting on the chairs and sofa.

"Hey guys." Jaden says, everyone smiles. "Hey guys." Me and Jaden sit on the sofa. Sitting next to Kyla, Molly and Griffin where sitting on the bean bags she had beside the coffee table.

"So.. What now?" I ask, everyone laughs. "Uhm.. let's play a game!" Molly says, "What game?" Jaden ask, wrapping a arm around your neck. "Uhm.. how about truth or dare?" Anthony suggested.

Everyone nodded and Molly started,

"Anthony, Truth or dare?"

"Uh... Dare." Anthony said, everyone cheered. "I dare you to lick my shoe." I laugh and clap. "You got this Ant!"

He gets up and groans. Kyla laughs and watched. He walks towards her and gets on his knees. He gags and grabs her foot.

He licks it, everyone gags and laughs. "Ew! It felt like a snake!!!" She screams, everyone laughs and continued.