ch.12- cats out of the bag..

Enjoy:)❤️✌🏻

-

"Okay. Ava hasn't gone in a while and her last one was so easy so someone pick her." Kyla said, I lightly punch her arm and she fake cries. I laugh and Anthony says, "She's right, you're dare was to eat mayonnaise.."

"MAYONNAISE IS DISGUSTING!" Me and Molly both yell. Anthony face palms and says, "okay, okay, okay.."

We laugh and Griffin says, "Truth or dare, Ava?"

Everyone "oohs" and I roll my eyes. "Uhm I guess Dare." Jaden nudges me and I smile at him.

"Yay! Ava's not A BlTCH LIKE ANTHONY!" Jaden says, making everyone laugh except Anthony. Everyone stops and waits for Griffin to give me my dare.

"I dare you to tell us what you and Jaden did while y'all "studied", aye." Everyone smirks and I look at Jaden and look back at Griffin.

"Uhm, we di-." I got cut off by Jaden, himself. "We did do it and what about it. I love her and I'm not joking. If y'all think I'm using her than suck your mum." I smile at Jaden and look at everyone.

Everyone was just stairing at us, jaws wide open. I snuggle into Jaden's chest and giggle. "Guys, Y'all good?"

I say, laughing. "I'm glad for y'all it's just the "suck your mum" part got me thinkin'." Anthony said, everyone laughs.

"MY BITCH GOT THE "D" IN THE ALPHABET, YASSSS!" Molly screams, getting up and pulling me from Jaden. I laugh and we jump around. She smiles and hugs me. She whispers in my ear,

"Help me get Griffin's." She winks and I nod. I flash a smile at Kyla and walk back to Jaden. He smiles and pats his chest. I sit on his lap and lay my head on his chest.

"So are y'all like dating?" Kyla asks, making everyone nod in agreements of asking that question.

"No, we aren't." I say, trying to not sound sad. I like Jaden I know he knows that but I wanna be MORE than JUST FRIENDS or FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

I wanna be HIS. Not anyone's else's.

"Oh.. okay."

For the whole night we all just started talking and chatting until I got a message.

iMessage:

597-948-****:
Hey.. is this Ava Summers?:)))))

Ava🙌🏻💕
Uh.. yeah?

597-948-****
Hey, this is that Jada girl from school!:))))

Ava🙌🏻💕
Oh! Hey Jada what's up?

Jada🌌
I got this invite to a party but I don't really go to parties and it has you and your friends names on it.. I guess they sent it to me instead of you on accident. I got your number from the invite😂

Ava🙌🏻💕
Okay, thanks for telling me! Just send me  picture of the invite!😌

Jada🌌
*sends pic* here! It's tomorrow and at 2p.m. to 7p.m.

Ava🙌🏻💕
Okay, thanks!

-

"Guys!" I say, getting everyone's attention. Everyone's eyes locked on me, I smile and say, "We got invited to a party and it says, 'All girls are supposed to were dresses or a cheer leading outfit and all guys are supposed to wear their cheer leading outfits or tux. Have a fun time at the party and enjoy.. -Noen and Chase."

"Who's Noen and Chase?" Kyla ask. "They are two of the boys in our school and in Language Arts Noen almost cried because I broke his pincle but he was just joking. They are so funny." I say, Jaden wrapping a arm around my waist.

"Well we should go to bed. It's 12 almost 1." Jaden says. We all nod and walk to the guest rooms.

I look at Jaden and see him taking his shirt off for sleep. He smirks as he sees me lookin'. I smile and look down quickly.

"Cutie." He says,us climbing into bed and snuggling up together, falling asleep.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun to tease him and the girls to tease the others.