ch.7 - best one

Hey there everyone! So I went to look Jaden up and I found my cover I made

I was so confused but yeah. Hope y'all like this part and for now on of y'all want to request, request it on tumblr and if you don't have tumblr than Snapchat/Instagram!

 Hope y'all like this part and for now on of y'all want to request, request it on tumblr and if you don't have tumblr than Snapchat/Instagram!

I want to say thank you for 7k views and enjoy:)

Recap-
"Thanks."

-

Kyla walks back, smiling. She stands in front of me and Anthony and I ask, "What was that about?"

"I have to ride the horrible bus home so imma just walk with you Ava because we only live 10minutes away from each other. 5minute run." I nod and she sits back down.

"How much longer of this crappy class?" Kyla asks. "Only 5 minutes but I heading now." I say, grabbing my bag and getting up.

"Bye y'all. Don't have too much fun and tell Jaden I skipped and don't come looking for me. Okay?"

"Sure won't, A." Kyla says, Anthony just giggles and winks. He better not tell him to. I walk out to the picnic tables that were kinda hidden in the woods. Only 10feet in the woods isn't bad, yeah?

I hear the bell ring and some people leave school. Ditching the whole day? Lucky. Mum would kill me. Imma just say that I had a "girl time." She'll know what I mean.

-few moments later.-

"Thank you for the 58 pandas, Jayla." I smile at my tiktok live. Some people asking who I meant by "everyone knows j****" on my recent tiktok.

"No. I'm not dating anyone because who wants to date a Australian girl with accent that literally does tiktok when she is skipping a 45 minute class?.." I say, laughing.

"I will." I hear a voice, I look up and see Jaden. "How did you know I was here?!"

I look at my live and look at some comments:

@user6: oMg- peppa, What are you doing in Ava's live?!🐷

@user2: OMG- is that the J guy!?🙈🙈🙈

@user4: is nobody literally gonna freak out because that's JADEN HOSSLER?!

@jmarshxll: you like Jaden? Really Ava?🙊😂

@user3: Ava your own guy friend gave it out.. ^ it's Jaden..😂😂😂😂🙌🏻🤰

-

"Hey everyone!" He says, walking into the frame so everyone can see him. "Say?" I say, still waiting for a answer.

"Oh! Anthony told me where you were. Also do you know where Griffin is?" I shake my head no and Jaden sits beside of me in the frame.

"Hey everyone. This is my girlfriend, Ava." He says, kissing my cheek and putting a arm around my shoulder. "I'm not your girlfriend, Jaden."

He leaves his arm there and I say, "Imma log off so I can make him KNOW we AREN'T dating and that he is gonna Raid Area51 with me." I say, stopping the live, everyone confused in the comments.

"Why aren't you in class?" He asks, I put my phone on silent and look at him. "Because.."

"Because why?" He asked, scooting closer. "Because I wanted to think about the project. What are we gonna do for it?"

"That's why I'm coming to your house so we can, figure it out.." He says, softly.

I look down and think.. think about what I'm getting myself into with this boy, this boy I met not too long ago and he is already coming over..

"Can I say something real quick?" He ask, making me look up. I nod and look at him. "You're cute when you're thinking..not cute I mean hot." He says. "I was gonna say thank you until you changed it to hot.." I say, making us laugh.

"You're not too bad yourself Hossler, even since I figured out you did tiktok too and the boys." He laughs and just stares at me.

"What, Do I have something on my face?" I ask, grabbing my phone to look in the camera. Jaden stops me and laughs, "Yeah, I'll get it."

I nod and he takes him thumb and whips on my cheek. I try to hide my smile and look down. I look back up, knowing it looked like I was looking at something else.

I look to the left and feel his hand grab my cheek, not rubbing it anymore. I look at him and our lips collab.

have you ever had a kiss,
that took you on a bliss,
and left you with shaking knees,
the one you'd not dare miss..

so intense it made you drift,
a fall you'd not care lift...

lose a grip, never a bit,
those lips they seem to fit
and with less than a heartbeat,
your souls are apt to meet!

Yes.. the best kiss I've had in my LIFE. He grabs my waist and shifts closer, making it depend. My mind was inning 80miles a hour. How? How could someone so 'full of themselves' and hot want me for me?

A 17 year old Australian girl with a accent and have tiktok.. What?

We finally pull back minutes later and breath. "Sorry.. I just couldn't help it." He says, laughing. "Nah, don't be sorry. That was literally the best kiss I've had my whole life."

"Really? Wow. That's surprising.. you have soft lips." I smile and say, "Thank you."

I look at my phone and see a text. Jaden looks confused and nods, I grab my phone.

iMessage: | 6minutes ago |
Kyla💕
Where the hell are you and Jaden?;)😂 

We laugh and I text back,

Ava💔☠️
Outside in the woods😂🥵