ch.16- pretty boy

I smile at him and roll my eyes, "Oh my. Wanna get used to it?"

"No, not really. I actually like getting surprised by it every time." He says, cuddling with my body pillow on my bed. I smile at him and put my hair in a bun. Kyla walks into the room, she had a book and her mouth was open so wide.

"What's wrong, Kyla?" I ask. She walks to me and shows me the book she points to a sentence.

" "Ava Summers is my celebrity crush." Jack said smiling in space. "

"Awe! I'm in the book!" I say, smiling. "Wait! Really?" Jaden said, walking over to us. Kyla shows him and he smiles, "Congratulations, babyyyyy!"

I smile and Kyla says, "Well. It's somehow almost 12am so imma go to bed!"

"Alright, night girl!" I say as he walks out. "Still can't believe you're in the book." Jaden says.

"What? Why? IM A FUCKING BEAST!! Well in the stomach area.." I say, Jaden laughs and plops on the bed. I smile and lay next to him.

"Alexa, turn off all lights!" I say, cuddling with Jaden. The lights shut off and we fall asleep.

-

4:38am

I wake up to loud banging and screaming, I look around and at the clock and see the time, I roll my eyes and sneak out without waking up Jaden.

I walk about and walk downstairs and see...