ch.3- Lurking

ch.3- Lurking

"Okay so.. They aren't harming anyone." I say, making Kyla and Molly nod.

"Look. Anthony, Griffin, and Jaden are the jocks, like I said before, and they want to get in every girls pants. Luckily they don't even notice me so I haven't been 'gotten' by anyone of them.

"Wow..Are they hot?" Kyla ask, making Molly and I laugh. "We'll they also do tiktok like Ava so yeah." I smirk and ask,

"How much followers do they have?" Molly asks.

"Anthony has 2mil, Griffin has 935.4k, and Jaden has 1.1mil. And obviously you have over 2mil, which means you have more than any of them. Y'all don't have tiktok so they won't mostly be going for y'all. Good luck guys, looks like they are watching y'all." She says, winking and looking behind them and running away.

I look behind us and see 3 guys watching us. "C'mon girls. Let's go before they come over." I say, us all getting up and not making eye contact with them.

We walk out the cafeteria and outside in the back where there were benches and picnic tables. We sit at a picnic table and start talking..

"What do we do about them? There is probably no way around them.." Kyla said, sounding scared. "We'll we still have like 3 hours of school left and 2 classes left so we might get a class with one of them. Let's just ignore them because I'm not trying to lose my virginity to some guy that's just gonna use me for a one night stan." I say, fastly.

"Calm down, Ava. I know you get anxiety some times and I don't want you to have a panic attack over 3 dumb boys we don't even know or even heard of." Molly said, grabbing my inhaler from my bag. I use it and say, "Thanks."

She smiles and nods. "Now, let's just talk about some of our things before class starts, which is in 20 minutes." We nod and start talking about things we missed while we weren't all together.

"Oh my god. Just imagine if we could go to Starbucks right nowwww!" Groaned Kyla, making everyone laugh but also nod in agreement.

"After school do y'all wanna go to the mall and then my house for a sleepover since it's Friday?" I ask, looking at my two best friends.

"I could die for a girls night out. Who's driving?" Kyla says, looking a me.

"I am the oldest but I'm only older than Molly from a month so why can't she drive!?" I asks, her. "I always drive, that's why."

"Ugh. Fine I'll drive, but we'll have to walk to my house since I walked here." I say, making Kyla groan. "I'm nOt aThlEtIc tHoUgH!"

I laugh and Molly just face palms, "that's why you need to start soccer with us or something or at least start track."

"Uh. I'll pass! Thanks for the offers, though." I laugh and roll my eyes at me weird friends I some how was so lucky to have.

"Well we have soccer practice tomorrow here,  what I've heard so, you can come if you want but don't want to go home within 5seconds cause I know how you are." I say, Molly nods and Kyla just pouts.

"I'll pass going. Ah, it's yalls not mine. I might just stay home." She says, I say, "You sure?"

She nods and we hear a voice-

"Hey ladies."