ch.28- rumors can be secretly true

Authors note:
Uh so since I barely upload I decided to make a VERY long chapter so here!!☺️

-lets get startedddd!-

Me and Jaden enter our room, one bed, a couch, a cute little deck, a little fridge and a bathroom.

We set our luggage in the corner, I flopped down on the bed and sighed. Jaden crawls on me and kisses my lips. "Aye guess what babe." He says, smirking.

"What Jack Frost?" Jaden gives me the look and I just smiled. "A room to ourselvessss, y'know what that means." He winks and kisses my neck softly.

"I love it but we aren't doing it today, we have like a week here, we'll do it another night, sorry J." He frowns, I kiss his lips and see that frown slowly go away. I smiled and pushed him off me, softly.

"Baby let's meet up with the others."

Whores🥺🖤

Ava❤️:
Guysss, lets meet up. The girls will go to the mall and Starbucks while the boys go anywhere they want!

Mollyyy🥺:
Omg yesss! I need coffeeeee

Griffin🤓:
Oooh boys lets go to the beach!

Jaden💍:
Dumbass this is Colorado😒

Kyla!!👉🏻👈🏻🥰:
LMFAOOOOO💀

Anthony🤠:
Y'all dumb asf. Ava and Molly are good🤣

Kyla!!👉🏻👈🏻🥰:
not me..?🥺

Ava❤️:
Awe poor Kyla but thank u Anthony!😊

Me and Jaden grabs things we need and walked down to the little corner coffee shop and waited for everyone else.

When everyone was here we spilted up.

"Okay girls, coffee first or mall?" Molly asks. "Mhmm. Coffee." "Definitely."

While me and the girls get a Uber to the coffee shop, Molly gets a text from Griffin. All of us "oooooh."

She smiles and looks at the text, "Hey sorry to text you rn but I wanted to know if when we go snow boarding you wanna sit with me? If not that's totally fine.."

"Aweeee, Molly that's adorable, say yea!!!"

"Sure, id love to😊" she texts, shutting off her phone after, "Me and him needa date  already. Oh my gwadddddd." We laugh and nod.

I secretly text Griffin and say,

Ava❤️:
"Hey mate, when you gonna ask Molly to be you're girlfriend? It's obvious y'all like each other."

Griffin🤓:
You'll see;) just wait.

I look at the text and smirk. Once we get to the coffee shop we pay the driver and get out. We all walk inside and order separate.

Once everybody gets their drinks we all sit down for a minute and all check our social medias.

"O.M.G! Girls!" Kyla says. We both look up confused. "Huh?"

"I just seen on James page that he's here in Colorado at the mall right now. He's with his new girl I think." My eyes lit up and my jaw fell.

"Wait..James? My weird ex?" Molly asks, getting kinda freaked out.

Ight, now since no ones knows James. James is Molly's ex from a year ago. He always said rumors about her even when they were dating and she found out the bad way. James would slightly hit her, spread horrible rumors, ect. all about Molly. She thought she finally got away from him..guess not.

"Omg lets kill his ass!" I say, excited. They laugh and we all get up and start walking to the mall, only a 6minute walk.

As we walk into the mall we throw our cups away and walk to "victoria secret" first.

"Sorry girlies but we coming here first cause me and Jaden gonna be "WOAH" soon." I wink at them and they laugh. We all spilt up and go our own ways in the store. Molly walks to the perfume, Kyla walks to the shirts, I walk to the underwear and lingeries. I grab a pretty black one and a cute little croptop hoodie.

Once we all check out we all walk out the store with our bags. "I spent 35 dollars. What about y'all?" I asks, "12" Molly says and later Kyla says "20."

"Okay, what next?" Molly asks. "Omg what about that tiny tattoo shop?"

"Omg yes! We can get matching little best friend tattoos!!" Kyla says, happy. "Okay! Let's gooo!"

We walk all into the little store and gets a "♾" sign tattoo on us that says "02-15-04" the day we all met.

"That will be $135." She smiles and we give her the money. "Have a good day!"

We walk out and see James. We all try walking away where he can't see us but then.... "Molly, Kyla, and good old Ava." We turn around and roll our eyes like basic white girls do.

"What James?" Kyla ask. "Wanna catch up with y'all, this is Lily, my girlfriend. Lily this is some girls I used to go to school with."

"Hi?" She says.

"Ah and bye." Molly says and turns around walking but knocks into someone. Griffin, me and Kyla turn around and see Jaden and Anthony.

"Babyyy!" I day and run to Jaden. He picks me up and kisses me. "Who's this?" James asks.

"..Our boyfriends." Kyla says. Making it weird for the others but not me and Jaden.

"Oh. Okay, well we have to go, bye." They both walk off and leave us 6 standing there.

"That was weird."

"That's Molly's ex." I say, looking at Griffin's face to see his reaction. He looks disgusted and looks down at Molly and smiles, looking at me and his face turns bright red. I smirked.

We all walk back to Molly, Kyla, Griffin, and Anthony's cabin. "Sooo..."