ch.4- stalk

-
Sorry this this bad update! The reason is I had a very bad kidney pain to were I couldn't move to I just took a 5hour nap😂 I will be posting 2 part tomorrow for the bad update!
-

"Hey ladies." Said a boy voice.

We all look over to were the voice came from and seen the 3 boys that, that girl was talking about earlier. Me, Molly, and Kyla looked at each other and then back at them.

"May we help y'all?" Kyla said, confused. "Yeah..We'd like that." He said winking. I think it was Anthony that said that.

I laugh and say, "Sorry, we weren't talking about what you were probably thinking."

"Exactly." Said, Molly. "What do y'all need, Can't y'all see we were talking?" I say, being serious. "Yes, we aren't blind purple tips." Said the guy in the middle, Jaden.

"Don't call me that and I do have a name which I'm not saying so please. Shoo!" I say, rolling my eyes and grabbing my bag. "C'mon y'all. Let's sit somewhere else." I say, standing up.

They get up and the guys watch us. "Wait." Said a voice I haven't heard. I look back quickly and see the other guy with brown hair I think Griffin, said.

"Mhm?" We all said. "Can you do jumping jacks for us?" He said making the guys laugh and high five him.

"Ugh. Assholes." I say, making the boys stop. "Period?" I ignore them and Molly and Kyla and I walk off.

"That girl was right, they are jocks. I hate that they are hot though." Molly said. We sit at another table about 50 feet away. "Ya. They are hot but my mum would be mad if I dated someone like that or even gone close to them." Kyla said.

I keep quite. "Ava?" I heard them say. "I'll be back. Stay here." I say, grabbing my inhaler and my little bag I keep in my bag. "You okay?" Kyla said, scared and confused.

"Yeah." I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket. "What ever y'all do. DON'T talk to them." They nod and I run to the school and run inside. I look for Jada, the girl that told us about the boys.

I searched all around and didn't find her. Ugh. I was walking down the hall until I ran into someone.

💜𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍💜

"I wonder what she's gonna go do.." I say, watching Ava run to the school. "Same. Hopefully she doesn't do anything stupid because she is a weirdo." Kyla said laughing.

"Yeah. Wa-. Kyla! Look!" I say, pointing to the boys, one of them following Ava inside.

"Oh no." She says, covering her mouth with her hand. "Who's that?" She asks. "I think that's Jaden.."

//if wanted this is the time to pick which girl you wanna be for ending up with.\\

"Oh! By the way I call Anthony." Kyla said, making me laugh. "I'll get Griffin and Ava gets Jaden."

"Hopefully they don't come over there.." I say. "I kinda want them to.." Kyla said, making me lay my head on the table. She laughs.

⛱𝐀𝐯𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕⛱

I look up and see Jaden. I roll my eyes and go around him. He grabs my wrist. "Why are you so rude?"

"I'm not rude, I just don't really care for what you have to say." I say, serious. He chuckles and drags me to the bathroom. "Why are we in here, mostly in the BOYS bathroom?" I ask, backing up from him.

He smirks and leans down.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

What will he do? Kiss her, kiss her cheek, hurt her, tease her?? Uh guess you'll have to find out next time.. ;)