passing it on.

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted literally on any of my books. But before I start to say anything about everything I needa say I just wanna say thank you so much for all the love and support and I very much appreciate it🥺.

But sadly, I'm not posting anymore. Maybe on my new book, but not this one.

If YOU want to keep this book going please dm me you're snap(so I can tell you some info and if you need any help with anything!) and tell me what your name is so I can enter you in my notes! Idk how much people are going to want to keep this book going but if you do pls dm me like I said above; so I can post another part on this book saying that {your user} is going to be continuing this book.

I ONLY WANT SOMEONE THAT POST DAILY! Please do not want to continue this book if you don't post daily. Thank you every body for supporting me with my books and I love you all very much.

———

If you are suffering from depression and needa talk to someone call; 1-800-273-8255 or dm me.

You're not alone and you deserve everything in this world, you are beautiful, kind, loving, and most importantly, a star. Shine and be you, please don't hold back. 

———

My socials;

instagram; @iitshayven
snapchat; @hnorthcutt14

thank u so much and I'm sorry I'm stopping.