ch. 20- jenga

"So you're saying. We stayed here for like 10 minutes doing this when we could've said one pair and that's it?!" Anthony says, rubbing be forehead.

I nod and laugh. They both groan and Kyla laughs. "I'm sorry babe, things happen." She smiles and rubs his back. "Let's go pay for these and head back home."

We pay for them and head back to the house. "Let's play the dirty Jenga.." Griffin says.

"Dirty Jenga?" Molly asks, unsure of what we're talking about.

"Dirty Jenga is basically just regular Jenga but there is things on each block, representing a thing. I have on in my room, I'll go get it." I run to my room and grab my Jenga box and walk back downstairs.

"Okay." I sit back down and put all them out on the table neatly. "Everyone get in a circle."

Griffin, Molly, Kyla, Anthony, Jaden, me, and then Griffin again.

"Okay, I'll go first." I say and grab one, slowly pulling it. I look and read it. "Top Swap."

"Who wants to switch tops with me?" "Ooh me! You have a pretty top on." Kyla says. I nod and we swap and they clap.

"Okay. Griffin go."

He pulls out and reads it, "Speech?"

"Give us a speech, of anything." He nods and stands up.

"AH! Okay, I'm Griffin Johnson and I'm a tiktoker and it's taken over my life and I love that. I met a blueberry and a orange at Vidcon. Sebastian Bails and Lauren  Goodwin. Thank you." We laugh and clap.

"Okay! Molly next." I say, she smiles and grabs one. Her face dropped and her eyes went big. I lean over Griffin and look at hers and my mouth dropped.