ch.26- vacation bitch

She smiles and we say bye to everyone in the live. We log off of it.

"Molly..What if you, me, and the whole crew went to Colorado and snow boarded and get a nice cabin? I feel like that would be amazing, finally get everyone dating. Me and Jaden could like maybe make it fun and get one that has a hot tub and we all can play some games. Just us 6.."

"O-M-G. That would be so fun! When though?" She asked, sitting on my desk chair.

"Uh, maybe today.. We can surprise everyone!" I say, looking at my calendar to see if I have anything tomorrow.

"I'm doing online school so I don't have to worry. It's just y'all 5." I say, grabbing my MacBook Pro.

"Yeah! Y'all don't have school this whole week so...y'all should be good." She claps and squeals.

"Did my mom already leave for work?" I ask. She nods and I sigh.

"Well lemme order the tickets and then pack and then we'll go to your house and then the others and surprise them." She nods and says, "I'll get out so you can also change."

She walks out and I go on the website and order 6 tickets to Colorado.

I get up and change into leggings and into a "No Name" hoodie. I brush my hair and put it up into a bun.

I get my teal colored bag and put 6 outfits in. I grab my toothbrush and a hair brush and my chargers in it. I grab my phones and put my Apple Watch on.

I walk out and walk downstairs with my bag and see Molly siting on the couch and playing with my tv. "I didn't know you had youtube on your tv."

"Surprise!" I say as I do jazz hands and she laughs.

"Okay c'mon lets go to your house and get your things."

She nods and I we get into her car and go to Molly's house.