ch.13- teasings the best part, babe.

Sorry this is short❤️

2:39p.m.

"Is everyone almost done!?" Kyla yells. Everyone is getting ready for the party. It's already started i me and the girls wanna get there before everyone else. Only 40 minutes in the party and there might be like hundreds of people.

The boys walk downstairs and smiles at us.
(Don't gotta wear the bow if not wanted.)

The boys walk up to us and say, "woah

The boys walk up to us and say, "woah."

"Turn around, babe." Jaden says, I look at him confused. I spin around but he stops me. "Damn. Hey I gotta question, Ava." I turn back around, pulling my short-skirt down. "Yeah?"

"Will you Uh..be my girlfriend?.." Anthony and the others cheer. Molly and Kyla squeals, making my ears bleed. I nod and kiss Jaden, happily. I hug him, earning a warm hug back.

"Great! Let's head to the party. We're 46minutes late." Kyla says, everyone walks out and gets into Kyla's car.

We drive there. Jamming to music, laughing, singing, smiling, everything someone would want in their life.

-

"Swervin'
How you look so perfect on your worst days?
Double C your purses, you deserve it
(N-Word) in your DM, they be thirsty (thirsty)
And in person
But you're curvin'." Music blasting. You could hear it miles away. Amazing sounds, beats, everyone dressed properly.

"Curvy little body, love your surface (surface)
Yeah, I'm all on your body, make you nervous
I like the way you keep up with your earnings
Yeah, it's okay, 'cause you swervin'
I fuck you from the back and leave you turnin' (turnin')." The music blasted while we all split our ways. No telling where everyone went to.

"The type to make you feel like I'm so worth it, Blame my ex, that bitch, she did me dirty!" People singing to the music was HORRIBLE. Horribly disappointed in how their voice sounded. Already drunk and it's not even a hour in the party.

I walked through the house, bumping into people. No one saying sorry, no one saying anything. Just dancing and drinking. That's all!

"Hey!" I hear a voice. I turn around to see, Noen. I smile and say, "Hey..May I help you?"

He smiles and says, "No, thank you! I just wanted to talk, I haven't talked to you in SOO long."

I nod and ask, "Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about."

He nods in agreement. I laugh and he hands me a drink. "Don't worry, it's coke."

"How can I trust you?" I asked. "Why can't you?" He asks, I nod. I drank it and see Noen smirk. My eyes widened. It doesn't take much things to get me drunk.

Great, love this for me! yay?..

I set the drank down and look at him. "You lied!" I say, over the loud and blasting music, "What can I say, Australian people are too easy to get!"

He grabs my waist and puts me over his shoulder. "Lemme down Noen!" I yelled. I smacked his back over and over. I see Molly and scream her name.

She was talking to a random girl, she looked at me and her eyes widened. "ILL GET JADEN!" I heard her yell. I kick him in the stomach as good as I could.

"Put her down, Eubanks!" I heard Jaden yell. Noen faced the door and held me tighter, "baby, help mah!" I say, Jaden walking over and grabbing me, stronger than Noen.

"Fuck off and leave me girlfriend alone."

"Girlfriend?" Noen asks. "I-I'm sorry I didn't know.."

"Well now you do so leave her alone!" He says, grabbing hand and dragging me away.