ch.19-another wtf day(final)

The guy walked away and Anthony said, "Can we g-."

"Anthony, we aren't getting pretzels when we literally just heard about a website about us. Don't even ask, we are going to get Starbucks." I say, pointing my finger in the air.

"Oh my. YESS!" Kyla says, people all around us looking. I laugh and we walk to the Starbucks that's just across the building.

-

"Hey, i'd like a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino, a medium please." I say as the girl smiles and grabs a medium cup.

"Name, Please."

"Ava." She smiles and writes Ava neatly. I pay and get out of line and walk to where you wait for your drink to be made while the others are ordering.

"A Cookie Crumble Frappuccino for Ava!" A guy yells, he looks a little too young to be working at Starbucks but okay..

"Me! Thank you." I grab it and walk over to grab a plastic straw. (Please don't say "save the turtles.😂)

I open it and put it in my drink and start drinking. I go on my phone while waiting for the others and search up the website the guy told us about earlier.

I go on the tab that says, "Ava R. Summers" and read some of the bullets..

• Lives in Hollywood, California.
• Is 17 and 5months and 22 days.
• Dating Jaden Hossler
• Has now over 3.2 million followers on tiktok.
• Just got out of a relationship with Caleb Walker.

-

"Hey, you ready?" Jaden says, softly. I smile and nod.

I shut my phone off and we walk around the mall buying things we don't need. "I'll catch up with y'all later. Imma go to the bathroom." I say, walking away.
-•-•
-iMessage-
My baby❤️🔒
We'll be in the show store that's like a couple feet away from the bathrooms.
-•-•
I nod and walk in the girls bathroom. I walk to the sink and grab my mascara out of my little bag and put some on.

"Hey stranger." Someone says, I look over at the door and see. Kaylee.

Kaylee and I were friends until she moved from Australia to Kentucky. I guess she's here now.

"Hey gurl, hows it been?" I say, putting my mascara back in my bag. "Ehh, you?"

"Good, I got a boyfriend and he's so sweet."

"ooooh!!! Did the naughty?" She winks and I laugh. "Maybeeee.."

She squeals and I laugh again.

"Well I have to go, give me your number and we can hang out some day."

She smiles and we exchange phones.

Her name in my phone:
Kaylee🖍🎀

My name in her phone:
Ava🧸👀

-

I walk out and over to the shoe store and see Jaden and Anthony over whelmed. Kyla has 15 boxes of shoes around her, one pair on walking around. I laugh and walk over.

"Y'all are so stupid, just tell her no and only one." I say, smiling.

"No, only one." Anthony says!

"Awe man. Okay.." Kyla says and Jaden and Anthony groan.

I laugh and put my hand on either of their shoulders.