ch. 29- would you rather, twist

We all stay quiet for a little until Kyla says, "what about we do would you rather but the twist!"

"Twist?" Griffin asks. "Yeah, it's where you okay regular would you rather but you have to do the one you pick and if you don't you have to take a shot or the vodka i bought!"

I laugh and asked, "When did you get that?"

"Don't ask questions, you don't wanna know." She says and winks. I put my hands up and smile and put them down.

"Sooo, y'all down hoes?" Kyla asks.

"Sure."
"Yeah."
"I'm down."
"Hell yeah!"

The only one that didn't ask was Anthony.

"Why not you Anthony?" Molly asks. "I'm not tryna be nakey again." "Who the fuck says, 'nakey'?" Jaden asked making everyone chuckle.

"Okay fuck it, he's in." Griffin says. "You motherfu-." Anthony gets cut off by Kyla. "Fudger so shut the hell up and let's play."

-

"Okay but who's first?"

"What about Kyla, since she thought about it?" I said, looking at Kyla. She nods and looks around at everyone.

"Mhm. Anthony! Would you rather like peanut butter off Jaden's ass cheek or put a handful of snow in your pants?"

Molly, Jaden, Griffin, and I all busted out laughing. "She got you a hard one brotha." Griffin says.

Anthony gave everyone "the bird" and went outside and grabbed a handful of snow.

Everyone starts counting down..

"3..."

"2...."

"1........."

"NOW!"

Anthony chunks the snow in his pants and howls like a wolf like it would at the moon. Everyone laughs as Anthony was suffering. Kyla gets a towel and give it to him, he thanks her. He walks inside with the towel and them 2 holding hands. "Aweee!"

Everyone laughs and smiles. "Okay Anthony. You're turn."

He smirks and looks at me. "Shit."

{author note}
Hehe sorry this is short! It's 5 am and I'm going to see my baby today and I'm so happy but I am meeting his friend with fluffy hair haha so Imma make them a princess. But my bf gets jelly easily so I gotta watch out but have a good day/night everyone!