ch.15- searching

Walking through the crowd was CRAZY. There was people screaming, laughing, singing, and some people even crying. Don't know why, not gonna ask. The music blasted, the colored light ran across the crowd. Making everyone red, blue, green, purple, blue, ect..

We all searched for them. I look over to see Molly holding Kyla's arm. She was wasted, hair was a mess, her skirt was coming up her waist. I ran over, pushing people. I laugh and pull her skirt down so no one could see anything.

"Thanks. I didn't see that!" Molly said, I laugh. We walk outside and see Griffin and Jaden. "Hey, where's Anthony?" Molly asks.

"He texted us 20minutes ago: 'Heading Home, Already been here for like 19minutes and my head hurts.'." We laugh and call a cab.

"Rosring Street, house 494." I say, giving my house address to the driver. "Woah, a mansion!" She says, I looked at her confused. "Nope, it's not. Yeah, it's 3 stories but not big."

-

"Thank you. Here's your 50$ and a 10$ tip." I say, getting out after everyone. I look at my house and only see Jaden. I smile. "They went inside, I was waiting for you."

"Thank you, baby." I kiss his cheek and he smiles. "No problem, babe."

We hold hands and walk inside, everyone was trashed across the living room. Anthony, he was playing on my XBOX. "I thought you went home, not to my house. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN?!" Everyone laughs and Anthony just shrugs.

We all head up to the rooms, guest rooms, my room. That's all. Me and Jaden walk into my room. He walks to my bed and lays on it, he sighs. "Today was actually kinda boring tbh. That party was shit!"

I laugh and nod in agreement. I head over to my drawer and grab a hoodie and leggings. I change into them and look back. Jaden was eyes wide. I laugh and say, "Not the first time you've seen my naked..why are you surprised?"

"Because I can never get used to your figure." I laugh and roll my eyes.