ch.2- The Beginning

ch.2- The Beginning
-
Posting another part today so keep a look out!:)
-

"Ava wake up! School is today." My mom yells from downstairs. Surprisingly, I heard that!

I get up and open my phone. Let's post on Instagram real quick.

Likes: 759,495 | Comments: 8,497-@avasummers: This was from the photo shoot I did with my friends in Australia yesterday

-
@avasummers: This was from the photo shoot I did with my friends in Australia yesterday. Hope y'all like this, now let me go get ready for School..❤️ love you guys.

@mxllyrusset: can't wait to see you🙈

@brock.kyla: DAMN🥵😳

@jack_maynard: YOINK

@xlilhuddy: :')

@fan86: omg- R.I.P. Australia

@zoesugg: gurl. Can I take you out?

I close my phone and go to my closet and grab-

I look at myself through my full body mirror and grab my bag I packed yesterday with everything I would need and my phone and walk downstairs

"I'm ready. I'm gonna walk to school since it's only a 10 minute walk." I say, putting my bag over my shoulder. "You sure?" She asks, looking at me. I nod and she says, "Okay. Be careful and tell Molly and Kyla I said hey and that if they wanted to come over they can." "Okay, love you!" I say rubbing out the house and heading towards the school.

"Ava!" I hear behind me. I look behind me and see Molly. "Molly!" She runs to me and hugs me. "You walking to school too?" She ask, laughing.

"Yeah, since I don't know anyone on the bus. It'll be pretty weird." She nods in agreement. "Do you know where Kyla is?"

I ask. "Yeah. She's already at the school, her mom takes her to school, now." I nod and keep walking with Molly.

-

I see Kyla and tap Molly's shoulder. She looks at me confused. I point to Kyla and she nods. She was standing on her phone alone.

We sneak up behind her, everyone looking us at but we don't care. We say, 'Boo!' ! She jumps and looks at us. She laughs and shakes her head. "Wow guys. Very mature.."

"Thanks, Girl!" I say, sarcastically, making them laugh. "Oh my god! You have a accent!" Some random girl says, looking at me. I nod and she says, "I love your accent. Do you know anyone named Jaden, Anthony, and Griffin?"

We all shake our heads and she looked shocked. "Wait, really?" We all nod and she looks at the watch on her wrist.

"We have 10 minutes to get everything ready  and go to class but sit with me at lunch and I'll tell y'all about them. Bye!" We all wave at the brown headed girl with brown eyes. She had pink glasses and she wore a pink shirt and black pants.

We all looked at each other confused and just shrugged our shoulders. "What do y'all have for classes?" Molly asked, making the silent stop.

"I have gym." Molly said.

"I have science?" Kyla said, sad.

"Oh! I have gym too!" Molly smiles and Kyla looks bored. "Dang it. Well see y'all at lunch since we have lunch together." We nod and she walks off.

"Let's head to gym. I'm so happy i drunk 2 coffees today and I need to get the energy out!" Molly said, I laugh and Molly smiles.

-

"Hey ladies! Aren't y'all Molly and Ava?" The couch said. "Yeah."

"I'm Couch Rose. Just go take a seat on the bleachers. Since y'all are new, y'all won't know how to play this game we're about to play." We nod and head to the bleachers and watched them.

The separated into teams and started playing. Guys tapping a girl and girls talking guys. Girls throwing balls at the guys and guys throwing foam balls at the girls.

Respect Woman!

-

Lunch time!

The bell rings and everyone grabs their things and head to their classes. We meet up with Kyla at the door of the cafeteria.

"Let's go find the girl, guys." Kyla said, is walking into the cafeteria. "Ava!" I hear. What? We look behind us and see the girl sitting at a table alone. We walk over and sit.

It went like  the mystery girl, me, Molly, Kyla, and then the girl again.

"What's your name's?" She asked. "I already know yours because I seen you on tiktok." She says, pointing to me.

"I'm Molly and that's Kyla."

"Hey, I'm Jada. I'm moving in 3days and I seen new girls so I was like why not tell them about the jocks of the school."

"Jocks?" I ask.

"Jocks are people that think they are everything. They've have probably sleep with everyone in the school so since y'all are new y'all might be their next customers.

-