ch.8- lovely talk

Hey there folks!😂 Here is another part of the book, sorry I didn't post one earlier I fell asleep and took a 4hour nap. I hope y'all like this part and enjoy:)

-

Recap:

Ava💤
Outside in the woods

-

"Alright, now we just wait for Kyla and maybe Anthony to come outside." I say, looking at Jaden. He groans in annoyance and nods.

"Hey guys." Our heads snap to the sound and see Griffin, Kyla, and Anthony. "Why are you guys sitting so close together?" Griffin asks, making me and Jaden both scoot backwards.

"Awe! O.M.G, did y'all kiss?!" Kyla asks, with her most girliest voice she could. "Can we change this subject?" Jaden asks, I nod in agreement.

They all sit down,

Ava, Jaden, Griffin, Kyla, Anthony, and then Ava again.

"Okay uhm.. What do y'all want to talk about? We have a hour and a half break and then we go to our 20minute class and then home." Kyla says.

"I might just go home now and Mr.Jay can kiss my tiny rear end." I say, making everyone laugh. I feel a stare on me, I look around and see no one staring at me.

I look over to Jaden and see him smiling at me. I smile back and look back at the others.

"Molly has always been the one that was just playing with kids, she loves kids."

"I don't see how, they cry so much it's like the government is just watching us.." I say, Griffin laughs and says, "Oh my god. I was walking around in Cali when I was there and a pigeon keep following me!"

"See boom! Government stalking Griffin!" I say, everyone laughs and nods.

"Well it's almost time to go to or next class. We should head there." Anthony says, annoyed. I laugh and we all head our separate ways.

I'm now excited for the project with me and Jaden.. I don't know why?..