ch.22-you are screwed

Seating if not remembered:
Griffin, Molly, Kyla, Anthony, Jaden, me, and then Griffin again.

-

"Text ex;I miss you."

"Damn.." Kyla says, I could tell she didn't want him to do it but he has to. "Okay then.." Anthony pulls out his phone and goes on messages.

He says what he types out;

"Wassup Alice, uh I just wanted to text you to say something.."
read 4:38

"Yeah, what's up?.."
read 4:40

"I miss you.."
read 4:47

"Woah..she must be thinking about this hard.." I say, holding in my laugh: I look at Anthony.

"Yeah...OH OH SHES TYPING!!!!!" He screams. "Damn, calm down." Molly says, laughing.

"oh..uh sorry but I have a boyfriend now.."
read 4:53

"Dang,"Jaden says, laughing. "You just got turned down!!" He laughs and doesn't hesitate to keep going on and saying, "good because you cheated and Ik you did so don't lie."

Everyone laughs and she keeps Anthony on read.

"To be honest, that's the funniest thing I've seen happen. One of my friends get turned down." Griffin says, making everyone laugh while Anthony just rolls his eyes and says,

"Okay, okay. Let's keep playing, assholes."

"Okay babe. Your turn." I say, looking at Jaden. He nods and pick one. "Kiss person on left."

"OHHH MEEEE!" Anthony yells, jumping up and down. "No, I'm kissing my girlfriend unless you wanna be my girlfriend."

My jaw drops open and Jaden says, "noo baby, I was just joking!!! I'm sorryyyyyy!"

I snicker and keep acting sad, "no."

He fake cries and then I feel bad.

I mean seriously, who can ignore their adorable boyfriend? I hug him and rub his back.

He kisses me on the lips and smiles. "Your turn." He says, smiling. I smile back and grab one, softly.

I pull it and look at the writing, my whole face dropping...I got the worst one in the whole thing...

"Uh mine uh says...."