ch.9- "what project?" :)

Hey yall! For now on I have a chart.-days imma post- posting where the red line is.

-days imma post- posting where the red line is

I hope y'all like this kinda short part. My next few parts are gonna be like 400-2000 words because school is going more "up"? Idk but we are having more and more things to do and yeah. Hope y'all like this part and enjoy!:)

-Bus time-

Me and Kyla are walking home, silent until I speak up, "I'm kinda excited for mine and Jaden's project time at my house in like 2 hours."

She smiles, "Really? Y'all would be a cute ass  couple, dead serious. Me and Anthony are hitting it on. It's still in progress though.."

"Yeah, you and Anthony would look so cute. Everyone will. Me and Jaden kis-." I got cut off by Kyla.

"You and Jaden kissed?!" She looked surprised and happy. I nod and bite my lip. "Girl. How was it?!" She ask.

"Amazing." I say, I slap myself. "Why'd you do that?" She laughs. "I can't fall for a jock. My mum would kill me! I just can't do it.."

She rolls her eyes. "Tell Jaden to act good around her. You might not even have to tell him. When y'all get there just cut him off if you think he's about to say something bad." I nod.

"Ah! I'm too excited." She laughs and rubs my back. "Calm down, Ava. Y'all might kiss again, probably more." She winks and I laugh.

"I wis- don't." She laughs. "I'll see you Monday, A." I nod and we go our ways.

-

"Mum? A guy is coming over to do a project now. Don't do or say anything dumb. Okay?" She laughs and nods.

Knock!

Oh no.. I fix my hair and walk to the door. I open it and see Jaden. I smile and say, "Come on in. Mum this is Jaden, Jaden just call her Mrs.S or Nicole."

"Hey Nicole I'm Jaden. Nice to meet you." He says, shaking my mums hand. "Nice to meet you too, Jaden. I'm leaving in 5 minutes to go to aunts house. Don't fool around. Okay?"

"Okay mum. Jaden head up to my room, first door on the right." He nods and heads up. "Mum.. like him?"

"He's gorgeous! Date him!" I "shhh" her and she laughs. "Bye Mum."

"Bye sweetie!" She walks out and closes the door. I grab some waters and snacks and head up to my room.

Here we go. I open the door and look at Jaden. He's looking at photos the were pinned to my wall. "Who's this boy?"

I set the things down and head to where he is. "Oh uh..that's Mason.. He was my best friend.."

"Was?" He asks, looking at me. "He passed away in a car crash the day I found out he had feelings for me.. I know he watches me from above because he was always so nice to me.. I've known him for almost my whole life, 13 years to be exact. He died 2years ago."

He hugs me, little tears running down my face. "I miss him everyday. Never talk about him because it hurts to think about him.. he was my everything. Helped me when my dad left me. Helped me when I had a break up, helped me when I was sick, he taught me things you don't wanna know.." I bury my head in Jaden's chest and hug him tighter.

"He taught you things?" He ask. I nod. "Like sexual?" I nod and pull away. "I was 15, too you to know. But I went to parties I wasn't supposed to and he came with me and we just headed on.. I didn't stop it, we didn't have the thing your thinking of but I did 'help' him.."

It was silent. Nothing came from Jaden's mouth. Only his heart beat was the only thing I heard.

"Let's study." I say, softly and sit on my bed. "For what?"

"The project, duh.." I say, laughing.

"What project?" He asks, obviously just messing around. "After the project Jaden. I wanna pass." He sighs and nods.

After a couple minutes of studying with finally get through everything and just eat and talk.

"Yeah. He left when I was 8 but I kinda hated him because he was a dickhead. He was mean to Mason which made me pissed even more."

He nods and watched me. I looked at him and smiled. "What now, Jaden?"

He just shrugged and I heard my phone beep. I look at it and see

iMessage:

Birth Mother💕🙌🏻

I'm coming home tomorrow, Jaden can stay but he has to sleep in he guest room. Okay?

Ava🖤🗡
😂okay, love you!

Birth Mother💕🙌🏻
Love you too.

-

I set my phone down and look at Jaden. Boom. Another one..

Kissing is his thing I guess. Lips crashed together. He pulls me onto his lap and holds me waist. I push him down on his back to make the kiss more deep.

We smirk into the kiss, breaking it apart.

"Wow.. You like kissing don't you?" I ask, he laughs and nods. "With you mostly. Soft lips are everything!"

I laugh and kiss him again. Turning into a make-out session. Things started to heat up to where there was nothing to not be heard. Miles away.