◇ 26 ◇

🌌Chapter 26🌌

🌌Chapter 26🌌

CECILE HELD THE newly-written report with shaky hands, a bewildered look plastered on her face. The papers in her hands happened to be given to her by Terrence, one of the school newspaper's secret weapons. He had an invisibility ability, which was pretty damn useful to eavesdrop and gain information without anyone noticing.

Arlo was beaten by...that goof? In addition to the report, she was handed valuable evidence; photographs of Arlo's beaten face and video recordings of his and Elaine's conversation. Unbelievable! First the mall incident and now this? You've outdone yourself Terrence. The shock on the students' faces when they read this—! Arlo will be humiliated—demoted down to Jack...

It's just too bad...this article would never get past him.

The head of the newspaper club grounded her teeth together harshly, nails digging onto the desk in anger. Her mind flashed back to the conversation she had with Arlo yesterday, or rather the interrogation she was forced into. Since Arlo was King, she had no choice but to obey his orders whether she liked it or not.

This was your plan all along? You're watching the press, so you can keep your defeat a secret and silence anyone who finds out? You fraud!

Along with the shocking report about Arlo and John, Terrence has also given her an article on Y/N L/N. Cecile didn't expect anything too special from it. Sure Y/N was kinda we'll known around Wellston, but that was really for hanging out with Seraphina and John. The only thing she maybe would be known for is her heterochromatic eyes and beating up a few mid-tiers here and there. Nothing too special.

But if Terrence found something on her worth writing a whole article about...it must be important.

Her purple eyes widened when reading the headline of the article. Y/N L/N: Student With Two Abilities?

What in the world...?

Reading over it with piqued curiosity, she became more astonished with every line she read.

Many of you reading this know of the student Y/N L/N, the transfer student with E/C and F/C eyes. Some of you may also know that she has a decent self healing ability. But, is that really all there is to her? With much observation and research, we have come to a conclusion that Y/N undoubtedly has two abilities. Powerful ones at that. It is known that only her left eye glows when she is in use of her ability, something already out of the ordinary. But what happens when both of her eyes are glowing? No one has been able to catch a moment like that before, but we were lucky enough to snap a photo of her in a fight with four mid tiers as shown above. As you can see, both of her eyes are glowing. Based on the fact that she knocked out four strong mid-tiers without moving an inch proves that it was no simple healing ability, but rather something much more. There is a high possibility that she is more powerful than even the Royals of Wellston. We are unsure of what exactly her second ability is at the moment, but it won't take long for her to slip...(article is continued on page 2)