Chapter 1

Sandra

In the shared apartment with my friend Glorian who still hasn't arrived from where she works inside a pharmacy, I had just arrived from my job in a laboratory, finally able to kick back on the couch while I scrolled through Twitter.

I began with ATEEZ, to see if they had posted anything new besides the gorgeous selfies of the members.

A knocking on the door caught my attention, so I lazily stood up to go see who it is, while I waited for the ATEEZ account to refresh. Stupid signal, it's so damn slow.

When I opened the door, I saw it was Jennifer, another good friend of me and Glorian.

"Hey! Come on in. I'm alone since Glorian's shift isn't finished yet." I welcomed my friend, closing the door behind us.

"What are you doing?" She asks casually when we take a seat on the couch.

"Waiting to see what's on ATEEZ right now. The signal hasn't let me. It's still loading." I groaned.

"It'll load, don't worry." Jennifer reassured me.

"Want something to drink? Water, juice, soda?" I offer to her.

"Sprite, if you have some." She answered, the both of us beginning to grin because it's my BTS bias' favorite soda, besides Coke.

"Alright, one Sprite coming right up. I'll just leave the phone on the coffee table, and see if it decides to load. Jeez." I grumble, going to the fridge to grab a can of Sprite for Jennifer.

When I'm walking back, Jennifer gasped, reading something on my phone.

I handed her the soda and ask, "What did you see?"

"They posted something, and I touched it. Look what it says! A contest to give an opportunity for one lucky Atiny to get to go meet ATEEZ and be in their next reality show that they're going to shoot in a month. Then they will pick who will get to travel to Korea to meet them. Wow! You should do it, Sandra. It says that the only requisite is that the fan has to speak English. Be more than 18 years old." She encouraged, sounding excited.

"You know how many people will be entering that contest? It would be sheer luck if I get chosen. I don't have much of that." I sighed.

"But you don't lose anything from trying. Look, the instructions are right there on the post. Record a video clip of yourself, and you have two minutes to say why you love ATEEZ, and why you should be picked. Then send it to the email it says here."

I snickered and reply. "Because I'm Latina, that's about it. But, okay. I'll do it. I'm going to put on the ATEEZ shirt I bought on Wish. I swear if I win, miracles do exist," I laughed.

When I change the shirt I had on with an ATEEZ one, I think of what I could possibly say.

What could I possibly tell them that will persuade the men that I adore equally as I do BTS?

Just the thought of possibly meeting Seonghwa, one out of my two bias[San is the other], made me get goosebumps. He's like an Adonis, way too beautiful to stay on your feet in his presence.

Once I'm sort of sure of what I wanted to say, after like ten attempts with Jennifer's help in recording me, we decided on the last one. It was heartfelt and simple. I used up the two minutes, which was the maximum you could do.

I email it to the address they provided on the tweet, and hope for a miracle.

"If you win, it's going to be funny seeing you interact with San, and Seonghwa. He gets you very nervous." Jennifer giggled with amusement.

"They both do, honestly. If I win, I'll tell San you also stan him. I could actually get their album signed by the guys. That would be so awesome." I mentioned dreamily.

"Who did you get in the photo card, again?"

"Seonghwa, heheheeee." I chuckled happily.

"Wow. That's so cool. I got San." She replied gleefully.

"We got our biases, maybe it's a sign for me?" I give her a high five.

"Let's see. It's going to be an agony for you, waiting a month."

"Tell me about it. If I miraculously win, I will seriously cry."

We giggle together, and decided to watch a previous reality of ATEEZ for the rest of the time that Jennifer's here. So I could fangirl over my two biases.❤