Chapter 18

Seonghwa

That move that Sandra did a minute ago, was brief but very gratifying. Like what a couple does on a date...

I couldn't fit in all my joy, when we are holding hands outside the shop and waiting to be picked up.

San is furious, but I really can't help it! I like this close contact with her. I literally just gave up on my attempts to distance myself from her.

Probably it had to do with yesterday after I took her to the hotel room.

Well, whatever it is, I simply cannot stop.

I played with Sandra's two ponytails while she was talking to Yunho. Wagging them up and down, I was like a small child that likes to play with their mother's hair.

She then begins to giggle and paused her conversation with Yunho.

"What are you doing?" Her bubbly giggles had me soft as cotton.

"I can't help play with it. It too irresistible to not do it." I confess, doing funny things with her pigtails.

"I think it's the sugar in the ice cream." She corrects me, laughing and shocked me when she takes my hands that held her hair, placing hers on top of mine.

"You're going to mess them up." She chuckled, and I'm unable to move because of her warm touch on my own skin.

She grins at me, lowering my hands gently.

The van showed up, which saddened me, since I wanted to keep this playing.

For the second part of the filming, the producers told us that we'd be taken to a park, the very same one where Yeosang filmed his cute video. The flower path was still stunning, it always does.

I'm explained that we were going to film a korean drama type of scene. It involved me, Sandra and San.

Me and San had to act out a jealousy scene.

Why do I have a gut feeling that this wasn't going to end well?

The only part that had me excited was when Sandra will hold my hands(it's as if they're making it up to me for, without realizing it) and I'll get to kiss her forehead, in a brief farewell until we see each other tommorow.

Then San would come out, after she leaves.

I'm dreading that scene, but there was nothing I could possibly do to escape this.

After Sandra gets her makeup retouched, the first scene is able to begin.

This is improvising, so exactly what will we do?

"Seonghwa, we could do like we're walking along the flower path, holding hands. You can then lead me after we do that." She suggested.

"Sounds good. Just follow my lead," I turn to let the producers know we were ready, "We can start."

Me and Sandy go to where the path begins, and with cameras following us, we stroll along this beautiful flowery path.

With our fingers interlaced, we held hands while being all smiley and resembling a real couple. I was euphoric as we walk slowly.

"Thank you for taking me to that place, the ice cream was so delicious." Sandra commenced her acting, that also was truth behind it.

"I enjoyed it more because I was with you." I murmur, gazing lovingly at her, and saw her face change to wonder.

"I did too." She replied breathlessly, as a smile appeared on my lips.

"I enjoy being with you." I confess,  wishing she'd see through my words, that it isn't acting. It's the entire truth.