Chapter 24

Seonghwa

"Are you able to stand? You look kind of pale." Sandra commented, frowning with worry.

"Probably because I have not sleep, or eat breakfast." I chuckled wearily.

"Damn it, Seonghwa. That's not good." She scolds me, but tried to assist in getting me to stand.

I groan tiredly, lights popping in my vision.

"Hold on to me, okay?" She tells me, and I nodded with eyes closed for a second. They stung very much, but it was so worth everything I passed through to reach Sandra.

Carefully and slowly, with myself being held from the waist and I from her shoulders, we exit the tunnel.

Inside, I saw the employee and grinned happily because thanks to her, I had Sandra at my side now.

"Who are you smiling at?" Sandra questioned and I saw her pout.

I laughed quietly, not having the energy to do much, since even my chest was on fire right now.

"Because that employee was responsible in letting me go to where you was. Also, I'm so glad I'm from ATEEZ. She's an ATINY." I explained, stroking my new reason of smiling.

"Wow, what are the odds? Destiny maybe?" Sandra giggled, also looking exhausted.

"Gamsamnida!" She exclaimed to the employee, who grinned back at us both. She bowed and then continued working. I know she'll never forget what she did. If she ever comes to a fanmeeting, I'll personally thank her in an extravagant way. She deserves it. Wondered who her bias is?

When Sandra had taken back her luggage, I surprised her by tenderly kissing her cheek.

She blushed and grinned sweetly at me.

My phone rang and I quickly answered it.

"Did you make it?" It was Hong Joong, and I heard the guys also questioning in the background.

"I'll let her tell you." I snickered, and placed the phone to Sandra's ear.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Yeah, he got me just in time. I was in the tunnel then," she looked up at me with a sunny grin and then continued talking, "I'm very glad too. Love you too, Yunho. Haha, I heard him. See you all in the car. Anyeong." She gives the phone back after ending the call.

"I literally want to kiss you right now, but I feel like I might faint any moment." I confessed, and Sandra's mouth was in the shape of an O.

"Should we get something to eat?" She asked.

I shook my head and smiled. "You here now, so I'll be okay."

Grinning, I lock my hand with hers, and we head to the entrance door.

When I see the van, and a masked Yunho got out to take Sandra's things that was a large suitcase and a big bag. How did she carry all this here?

Yunho's eyes were sparkling as he first took the suitcase and put in in the trunk, then returned for the luggage bag.

Me and Sandra sat in the middle row, and after Yunho hugged her very tight, and the others said their happiness to have her back, we're left alone to rest.

I held my sweet Sandy, slowly kissing all over her  cheeks, and heard her content sigh.

When she kissed my cheek as well, she then whispered into my ear, "I'm the luckiest girl in the world."

I turn my head to have our noses touching, as I pressed my lips on the tip of her nose before closing my eyes.

"I'm the luckiest guy, Sandra." I sigh happily.

At the company building, after Hong Joong and Jongho bought breakfast for me and Sandra, we were in one of the large rooms eating scrambled eggs with vegetables and bacon.

Once I finished, I pop a piece of gum in my mouth.

"I want some too." Sandra tells me, and I put the box in front of her.

"I think I'm done, my stomach hurts." She laughed, taking the half empty plate and also my things, to throw it in the trashcan.

She took out a gum piece, and suddenly yawned. It was the cutest thing.

"So cute. You did not sleep too?" I ask.

She shook her head, frowning for a moment.

"Let's sleep. Come with me." I hold out my hand to her.

"But, don't you have to do things? Although, I do prefer you rest first." She takes the hand and stands up.

"Later." I murmur, and we walk to one of the lounge rooms, that has a big couch.

Sandra was frozen, and I look at her with a questioning stare.

"What?" I ask.

She just stared at me, and was blushing. Ah, that's why.

I slip my arms over her waist, and kissed her nose.

"Sandy, you are my girlfriend. Are you scared to just take a nap with me? I won't bite." I teased her.

She had a sheepish smile, and nodded in acceptance.

We head to the couch, laying down together while tangled up with each other.

I gazed adoringly at my girl, smiling at her.

Kissing near the corner of her lips, I sighed contentely, "God, I love you so much, Sandra."

I saw her eyes watering up as she put a hand on my cheek to stroke it.

"I have loved you for a long time, my Seonghwa."

My stomach did a flip as I leaned closer to her face.

"I am only yours, my love. Always."

She stole the kiss from me, and I surrendered entirely to her, as we kissed slowly and having no rush or worry.

Those soft lips had my entire body tingling and such new sensations I'd never had before. My first kiss with somebody that stole my heart. I wouldn't have it any other way.

I deepened it, just letting instinct lead me and it was fascinating how natural it came to me.

Sandra buried a hand in my hair, as we passionately made out and expressed everything we'd felt but had hidden it before today.

I bravely sucked her bottom lip, and was ecstatic when I heard her groan quietly.

"Wow...." She gasped out, and I giggled happily.

"Jagi, did you know you're my first kiss?" I tell her, and was feeling great when I saw how her face brightened at this confession. I also noticed pride.

"I'm addicted to them now." She laughed sheepishly.

"Oh, jinjja? Want more?" I coaxed, teasing her by brushing my lips near her jaw and the tips of her own lip.

"I thought we were going to sleep." She reminded me, smirking.

"We-" I began saying, but then a big yawn interrupted me.

"Uh-huh, and that was why. We'll have time to kiss later on. I'm extremely tired and you too. You'll need energy for all that." She lectured me, but gave me one more peck on the lips before laying on my chest.

"Good night." She murmured, and I stroked her hair softly, taking another look at my beautiful love before we both fell asleep instantly.