Chapter 2

KQ Entertainment

*Day before announcing the winner of the ATEEZ x Atiny Reality

It was a very, very difficult task to decide on one winner. The guys were at the office since 8 in the morning, watching all the video clips that the contestants sent in.

The time right now is 10pm, and they had the last few to watch.

"This is so hard! They're all so nice. How will we choose only one?" San whined, and then yawned very cutely. The other members laughed at how adorable he is.

"I know. I feel we're close though. To be honest, from all we've seen so far, there still isn't one that impacts me or like makes me say: 'that's the ideal'." Seonghwa admits, stretching his tired muscles from sitting for so long.

"He's right. We have a lot of sweet Atinys, but I have not gotten the sensation that you get in your interior that tells me that I should choose that person. Let's see what the last ones have." Hong Joong remarked, rubbing his eyes that hurt from being in front of a computer screen for hours.

On the last clip, the guys watched and listened to the contestant named Sandra. It was two minutes max, and even though it was simple, made the majority's eyes widen.

"That was so cute! Wow. We are a big part of these fans' lives." San gasped, clicking to rewatch the video.

"This is the one. Who votes for Sandra?" Seonghwa asks the members.

Every hand, including his, rose in the air.

"We found her. Let's tell the producer." Hong Joong says, closing out of the laptop.

"We can finally sleep after, thank God." Wooyoung praised, grinning.

The guys go look for the producer's office, and told them who they had chosen for the contest. Tommorow would be the announcement.

◇~◇

Sandra

*next day*

I literally asked for the two week vacations, just in case. Even if I don't win, I'd have a a short break from work. It's not too bad, then.

Since my friend gets off at 9pm today, I went to Jennifer's parents house, and we were hanging out there, in wait of the announcing of the winner.

"I don't think I have been so nervous in my life, not even for the nurse exam." I exhaled loudly.

"Relax, there is no need to worry so much." Jennifer replied encouragingly.

"At first I was like, I doubt I will win, so I won't get my hopes up. But now, I really, really want to be that chosen one." I sigh sadly.

"Don't lose your faith yet."

We were checking on her phone, since my signal was ridiculous today.

After refreshing it for like the thousandth time, something new finally appeared.

"Oh? Is this it? It's in English completely." Jennifer murmurs, tapping the tweet, and we both read silently.

We're happy to announce the Atiny that will participate with us, ATEEZ. The winner that we chose because we loved her video clip a lot, her name is Sandra Sosa. Please email your information at the same one you sent the video clip. Phone #, country you live, ......

Jennifer read what was being asked for, since I was like in a state of shock.

"Sandra! You won!" She exclaimed, shaking me to return to reality.

"Holy shit!" I gasp breathlessly, tears forming at the corners of my eyes. So, I will really be able to be face to face with Park Seonghwa???? Choi San????

Right after I sent the info to the company email address, they quickly emailed the airline ticket, that was for tommorow afternoon so I could arrive in the morning over to Incheon International Airport.

I packed up a month's worth of clothes and other personal belongings, the whole time I did it in a daze. I still couldn't believe that I actually had luck and will meet my boys ATEEZ. This is truly a once in a lifetime kind of opportunity. ❤