Chapter 8

Sandra

I'm so ecstatic to be brought here to the Secret Gardens inside the Changdeokgung Palace. I wanted to visit ever since I knew about it after I became a kpopper.

I also will do it with my boys in ATEEZ, that's even more spectacular. Dreams coming true in a dozen.

I'm marvelled by the fairytale-like beauty of the Gardens in the Palace. Springtime had it full of flamboyant life of trees, different flowers all about and the grass a vivid green.

As we strolled through this gorgeous place, I contemplated lush gardens, and the numerous pavilions inside.

I liked having pretty Yeosang and the goofy Yunho next to me while we toured through here, too.

The beautiful angel fairy Yeosang was opening up more, and even talked a lot than before. He's just a bit embarassed because of his pronunciation, but I always encouraged him no matter how it comes out.

Then add to this equation---our mood maker that had us full of laughter---with his hilarious antics.

The guy isn't shy either, because when we finally get to the Juhamnu Pavilion, he had his arm over my shoulders like he'd known me his entire life. Not that I was complaining...😂

"Look, Yeosang, those flowers are almost as pretty as you." I point at some that were closest to us, and he gave me a timid grin.

"Sandy is very sweet." He murmurs, gazing warmly at me.

"What about me?" Yunho pouted, and I laughed at his boyish expression.

"Yunho, you're beautiful just like him, and the others too." I reply, winking at him.

He was satisfied with my answer, and leaned his head against mine in appreciation. That perfume had such a nice fragrance, omg.

"Yunho, you are making me jealous." San groaned, when he suddenly turned around to see what I was doing with the two guys with me.

I held back my giggle, purposely putting an arm around Yunho's hard waist.

"Yahh! Stop that!" San whined loudly.

"San, grow up. Please." Seonghwa sighed, sounding like a mother losing her patience with her son.

"But why can he get to do all that and it's okay?" San demanded sadly. I swear if he cries, I will want to squish him in a big hug. Besides me crying also, of course.

"Because he can! San, relax." Seonghwa groaned, now noticeably irritated.

"San, do you want a hug? Is that what you're asking for?" I chuckled.

He shook his head and stepped forward. "I want to do what Yunho is doing."

"Uummm, sure?" I reply, not sure at all. I mean, it's my bias!

He eagerly hurried over to me, playfully pushing Yunho out of his way, and then threw an arm over my shoulder like Yunho previously had done.

"Let's go sit over there, and then later we keep walking." Hong Joong tells us, referring to the border of what contains the pond this pavilion.

I plopped down, my feet dangling and San had a good hold on me. My mind was mixed up, unable to believe I really have this man who is sexy and cute too, so near me.

Yunho sat at my left, while Mingi  took a seat by him, along with Jongho and Wooyoung. Yeosang, Hong Joong, and Seonghwa were on my other side.

"It's such a cute pond. The whole place is absolutely beautiful. So ancient and full of history here." I commented, Hong Joong smiling with agreement.