Chapter 7

Seonghwa

On Sunday, after so much insistence and begging from mostly San, Hong Joong finally gave in to the whole group hanging out with Sandra today. Yunho was really persistent and even Yeosang [being kind of shy that he is] wanted to.

I was both looking forward to it and at the same time dreading this. After yesterday....I would have preferred to not go see her. But the young ones won the battle here.

Hong Joong contacted Sandra, who sounded very surprised on the phone, I had my ear stuck on it and was listening in to every word.

The plan was to go to Huwon Secret Garden, which is a rear garden at the historical Changdeokgung Palace.

Inside Huwon, the beautiful and peaceful-looking two-story Juhamnu Pavilion is perfect for relaxing, besides talking without nobody interrupting us. It has a small, peaceful square lily pond too.

It would be a nice place to give Sandra a small tour. I hope she likes where we will go. Although, she's very grateful wherever we take her because she's with her favorite group.

Everybody is getting themselves fixed up to look nice for Sandra.

Some even decided to wear a bit of makeup just to go out to these Secret Gardens.

I was still pondering over if I should put some, after I had taken my refreshing shower and decided on what I was going to wear today.

A red V-neck with prints of roses of the same color along the shirt, expensive namebrand dark blue jeans.
For the chilly breeze that sometimes is present outside: a jean button down long sleeved shirt kept open. Some comfortable red and black Reebok walking shoes.

I was checking myself in the mirror when I burst out laughing all of a sudden.

Hong Joong walked in, but it wasn't that.

"What's so funny?" He questioned, staring at me.

"Am I too dressed to go out today? I feel kind of ridiculous. These are one of my costly jeans. Is it necessary?" I ask him, smirking at myself.

He snorted, now understanding the whole ordeal. Hong Joong looked pretty cute, though.

He was wearing one of his new harajuku hats in soft pink because I think he wanted to resemble a cherry blossom flower today.

With his light colored clothing, including his white long t-shirt that also had other colors like rosy pink and some blue spots. The jeans were also light blue. His shoes were pink vans.

I wanted to squish him, the guy was looking so adorable!

"You're not overdressed. I like your style today. Like a GQ model. If I were a girl, I'd date you." He answered, and my cheeks became very warm.

I became shy for a second, and he giggled at my reaction.

"I think that answered my question, even if I'm seriously blushing now." I muttered, and he grinned big, proud of himself.

"Some of the others are the same. Jongho, Yeosang, and Wooyoung even put on makeup. Although  I knew Wooyoung-ah would do that, you know he feels self-conscious of being in public with a total bare face. I'm handsome without it, so I don't need none," he said confidently, and I let out a giggle. I seriously love his self-esteem.

"Should I? Just some lip tint, because the face masks I have been using lately, my face is doing well." I ask for his opinion.

He nodded. "Yeah, only that. It's true, you're practically glowing today. Unless....it's because of something else..." He teased me.