Chapter 21

Sandra

The day ended so fast and the night came quickly to move to the next day.
◇~◇

In this next episode, I'm told that it would be filmed at late afternoon, and it would be different than the previous episodes.

I didn't even know what they meant, but I followed the instructions of dressing sweet and as if I were going on a night date.

I had my makeup done in the van, from the professionals, and seriously wondered what was going to occur today.

I'm met by Seonghwa at the front door of the building, and he looked sort of nervous. Why?

I had a jean skirt that was flowy to the sides, and wore a pink blouse with a leather jacket on top. Sparkly low converse and I'd even gone to the beauty salon to get my hair straightened. I looked beautiful on this night even if I had no clue of what today would bring.

Seonghwa looked even more dazzling, though. Leaving me just like he always gets me.

His hair had been styled like when he had had it in black before, feathery and perfect. I noticed he had a little bit of makeup without whitewashing him, thankfully. It was super natural.

The clothing was a beige V-neck and a leather jacket with dark jeans and expensive sporty yet not laidback shoes in black.

He grinned when he saw me, as cameras followed everything.

"You look so beautiful, Sandy." He compliments, touching my straight hair.

Then he hands me a pretty bouquet of white and red roses. My goodness, what is this?

I was a blushing mess but I smiled and thanked him for the flowers.

"It's time to go." He murmured, taking my hand and leading me to an expensive SUV, and then I saw he had the selfie stick to place the camera to record ourselves.

I didn't ask questions, well, at least not until we are inside the car.

Once Seonghwa had the camera attached correctly in a way that we're both seen, he ignites the car and puts it in drive to leave the curb.

"What is going on? I'm still confused." I admit to him, giggling.

"I was too. But all you have to do is relax and have fun." He explained to me, turning to smile at me before looking back at the road.

I guess I can do that...

Seonghwa

*Day before*

I'm called into the director's office and I suspected it was about what happened earlier after giving him the microphone.

I greet him again, and he gestures for me to take a seat.

"You have a face as if I'm here to scold you." He chuckled, sitting on his office chair.

"It isn't?" I ask incredulously.

He shakes his head and smiled with amusement.

"It's about tommorow's episode for the reality." He clarified to him.

I look at him expectantly for him to tell me more.

He leaned forward to place his hands on his large desk.

"You're going to be filmed by yourself with Sandra. It's going to be a date theme, and it'll be in the afternoon because of this theme.
"You'll walk along the Han River, and later after seeing how the sun sets in that area, you're going to watch the rainbow fountain show at Banpo bridge. You'll have time to just talk and relax.
"Obviously you cannot kiss her, but you can do it on her cheek and hold hands."