Chapter 5

Seonghwa

Millions of things went through my mind when Sandra opened her hotel room door, and I saw her dressed so lovely. She looked like a cherry blossom tree, even if that sounds so cheesy.

But she really was stunning, and another voice inside me was telling me, Stop that captivation you are experiencing over Sandra. It's a terrible mistake. She's just going to be part of that show! Afterwards, she has to return to her country. What good does it do to develop more than simple gratitude for being so faithful to ATEEZ??? The girl isn't staying in Seoul, Park Seonghwa. Snap out of it!!!

I jolted in my car seat, leaving the daydream I had been in, and stared ahead while I drove to the location of Han River.

My forehead wrinkled, worry becoming a dominant feeling inside me once more.

"Seonghwa? Are you okay? You look pale and you're not if you don't get whitewashed." Sandra questioned in a soft tone.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I assure her, not wanting to give away my reason of the anxiety which took over my entire body.

Maybe it's the jealousy of seeing other people with their companions when me and the group goes out. How happy the people outside look, while all I do is work and work some more.

I love to sing, dance and all that we do, but there was something in my core, that was trying to scream out its frustration.

But it wouldn't matter a single thing because she's an impossible right now.

"You sure?" She sounded really concerned, just the way Hong Joong would sound whenever I'm feeling distressed.

Stop getting sentimental, stop that, I scolded myself. It would be horrific for my fan to see me in this state.

When I came to a stoplight, I took in a big amount of air from my lungs, and then turned my head to look at Sandra. I gave her a warm, genuine smile.

"I'm sure. My wish to spend a day with a special Atiny fan, you make it come true." I tell her, and she gave me in return, the most precious and heart stopping smile. Her eyes sparkled like a thousand stars, that euphoria was so visible to me. I loved being the reason.

"Wow, Seonghwa. I'm so honored." She said quietly, those cute cheeks becoming crimson. That natural blush, it's perfect.

I grinned and then pressed the gas a bit, since the traffic light changed to green.

◇~◇

Sandra

I couldn't believe just how beautiful spring season was in Seoul, especially areas that are covered with trees. They grow such delicately colored cherry blossoms. I wasn't observing it from a book or a photo, I was seeing it with my very own eyes.

Up close is waaay more incredible than looking through an image.

To make things even more special, ATEEZ Seonghwa is here to watch me resemble a little girl going to Disney World for the very first time.

"I love spring." I sighed in wonder, when we were out of the car and strolling at a slow pace through the long sidewalk. The crisp and cool air was like a gentle breeze on my face.

I think that the cherry blossom festival is being celebrated because it was the season for it. I would love to go someday. But for now, I was happy to enjoy Seonghwa's company.

He laughed lightly, while he observed me staring at all the flowered trees and flowers in some areas on the ground.

"It is best time to go outside." He agreed.