Chapter 9

Seonghwa

I was amazed by the persistence of the other guys. They kept asking and asking, and asking some more, what happened with Sandra. But Hong Joong didn't reveal anything, so after a long while later, they finally gave up.

Once I took a melancholy shower that did not remove any of my gloom, I laid in my bed while I held my long pillow to my chest, just staring at the floor.

Nothing made me feel better, not even mopping or cleaning the room.

I hear the door close hard, and stared over at Hong Joong. He wasn't happy with me at all.

After lunch, when we're in the car, he didn't hide his evident anger towards me.

"Will you tell me what happened in the bathroom?" I murmured.

"You don't have to know anything, Seonghwa." He sounded exhausted. Wow, what I have caused.

"Why? Did you kiss or something?" I mutter.

"Really? No, Seonghwa. We didn't kiss."

"She cried." I stated.

"This is all I will say. Because of you, she was about to go home even before the show starts. I'm warning you now, I don't want to see her cry unless they are happy tears. You are going to act like she's a simple Atiny fan. No cold treatment, understand?" He was now standing by my bed, staring at me with a face that meant business.

She was about to leave...wow, and it would have been my fault if the show is ruined. After it was practically my idea of hanging out with an Atiny, in the first place.

I let out the tears I had been holding in since this afternoon.

"I understand." I reply in a whisper.

He climbed up and sat on his knees in front of me, now giving me a more softer look.

"I'm sorry, Seonghwa. I really am."

"Can you just cuddle me right now? Nothing makes me feel better." I mumble.

Giving him space to get in my bed, he slipped inside and wrapped himself to me. I felt him running his fingers through my hair.

"Tommorow we begin at 11am. Please rest well." He told me, and I nodded with my eyes closed.

We fell asleep together, after a long exhausting weekend.