Chapter 17

Seonghwa

Well, there is a dilemma once we had gotten to the hotel, because Sandra was very asleep and I didn't have heart to wake her up.

"Hong Joong, I really don't want to wake her up. So what do we do?" I ask our leader.

He ran his finger through his hair as he thought out a plan.

"She looks so adorable when she sleeps." Mingi chuckled, leaning over to look at her. I smiled, because I definitely agreed.

"Yeah, I saw she was very tired when we got off the last ride. Okay, there's no other way than take her ourselves to her room. Put your mask on, just in case. Since I see an eager puppy named Yunho who wants to help, you take her things." Hong Joong explains the mission.

"But I wanted to help..." I hear San mumble so quietly, yet I still heard him. Sorry man...

"Yunho, put your mask too." Hong Joong reminds him, before Yunho took Sandra's stuff, which was the plush and her small backpack. He looked adorable while wearing it, I couldn't help snickering quietly.

So I raise my mask with my free hand, and I slowly get out of the car when Yunho opened my door.

Carrying our precious Atiny, me and him then began our walk into the hotel.

I never thought I'd get a chance to have Sandy in my arms like this. It was the best luck ever. Not just Yunho is a lucky guy.

"You look very excited to get to hold Sandy, it's written all over your face." He mentions, smirking at me in amusement.

I sighed, momentarily looking down at Sandra, peacefully resting.

"It hurts to admit this, but yes. I'm crazy about her, and I shouldn't." I tell him as we wait for the elevator to open.

"I know, I see how you look at her. You literally melt for the girl."

A pang in my heart stung it, because it's true.

"To be honest, I don't blame you. She's a very likable person, and that's why I have to say it, that you aren't the only one. Not me, of course. She's like a best friend and sister to me." He also says, and my eyes widened.

"Are you serious? Who else? I know San is also trying. It seriously annoys me." I groan, as we enter inside the elevator.

"Besides San, Mingi mentions a lot of how pretty she is and things like that. I catch Wooyoung looking at her every now and then. But you want to know something?"

"What?" I huff out, jealousy flourishing inside me.

"You're her favorite. Haven't you noticed? Her eyes are like shining stars whenever she looks at you. She gets happy with San and all, but only with you is that she literally lights up."

I couldn't help smiling big at that information, and I contemplate Sandy with adoration.

We get to the floor, and Yunho quickly takes out the key card, then opens to let me through.

I laid Sandra down on the large king bed, removing her shoes and socks. I giggle softly when I saw her super cute toes.

"Her toes are like little sausages, oh my gosh." Yunho snickered.

I grinned, as I tuck the blanket halfway over Sandy, not moving yet from her side. That lump in my throat, but I swallow it back.

I caress her hair softly, and Yunho spoke.

"Even our producer noticed how you would look at her. I asked him of what he thought if any of us date. He actually said it was okay, with taking precautions because we're idols."